Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: I'm an A-Class Fighter - I'll Show The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda want jacobs to win but canelo vs ggg is a great fight for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      I kinda want jacobs to win but canelo vs ggg is a great fight for the sport.
      They can still fight if Jacobs wins.

People will pay for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Wait, are you really drawing a parallel between video game characters and actual people??
        Its called a creative analogy...............

And it looks like you enjoyed it.

Comment

We gonna light a candle for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            We gonna light a candle for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              And yet he never seemed hurt & has the highest KO ratio in his division. All fighters do something wrong, but Golovkin also seems to do something right... and it results in a KO win nearly every time. The kid's a badass. It's ok to admit it.
              Exactly. Golovkin has yet to be in a close fight. Nobody at 160 taking him out. I hope Jacobs brings something to the table but.......if he doesn't get to Golovkin early and effectively (i.e. hurt him) it will be lights out for Daniel IMHO. Facts are facts. Golovkin is definitely the most feared member of the MW division and he continues to show everyone why that's the case. The so called "bums" he has fought don't look like bums when they fight anyone else. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                They can still fight if Jacobs wins.

People will pay for anything.
                I know I know but i will be better if both are undefeated..

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                  Exactly. Golovkin has yet to be in a close fight. Nobody at 160 taking him out. I hope Jacobs brings something to the table but.......if he doesn't get to Golovkin early and effectively (i.e. hurt him) it will be lights out for Daniel IMHO. Facts are facts. Golovkin is definitely the most feared member of the MW division and he continues to show everyone why that's the case. The so called "bums" he has fought don't look like bums when they fight anyone else. Interesting.
                  GGG has had everything his way.

He's faced 0 adversity.

Guys like that are the first to fold...or get folded

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    GGG has had everything his way.

He's faced 0 adversity.

Guys like that are the first to fold...or get folded
                    odds say that Jacobs won't be the guy to provide that adversity...but we shall see. that's why they fight the fights.

as I said countless times on here, GGG is simply on another level from Jacobs, whose only advantages in this fight is athleticism and reach.

but like Floyd said..."skills pay the bills"

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      odds say that Jacobs won't be the guy to provide that adversity...but we shall see. that's why they fight the fights.

as I said countless times on here, GGG is simply on another level from Jacobs, whose only advantages in this fight is athleticism and reach.

but like Floyd said..."skills pay the bills"
                      @ the odds.

The odds won't be in the ring.

GGG is on a lower level than Danny....you'll see after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X