Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Flores Fires Back at Rigondeaux: My Father Was Not a Runner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Flores Fires Back at Rigondeaux: My Father Was Not a Runner

Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux 17-0-0 (11 KO's) and Moises 'Chucky' Flores 25-0-0 (17 KO's) will collide on February 25 at the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas. They will battle for the IBO and WBA super bantamweight titles as part of the Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland undercard.

[Click Here To Read More]

"people do not pay to see anyone running," Flores said.

Amen

Comment

if rigo breaks another face he should just be deemed too dangerous for boxing..

Comment

Its called boxing chucky and you will call him papy because he is going to kick your ass

Comment

Rigo doesn't run. Other fighters run away from him. Just ask Frampton, Cruz, Quigg, etc...

Comment

Rigondeaux is not a runner I hope he breaks Flores face

Comment

RigonDILdeaux has clearly been coached that he has to start "trash talking" in order to make rent money. Problem is he absolutely sucks at it. He needs to come on this board where the losers in life who have zero chance of accomplishing anything else come to vent their frustrations in their lives, even going so far as to make feeble attempts at warring with Lou Cipher, the vastly superior winning man they wish they could be, so he can learn what real trash talk is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                RigonDILdeaux has clearly been coached that he has to start "trash talking" in order to make rent money. Problem is he absolutely sucks at it. He needs to come on this board where the losers in life who have zero chance of accomplishing anything else come to vent their frustrations in their lives, even going so far as to make feeble attempts at warring with Lou Cipher, the vastly superior winning man they wish they could be, so he can learn what real trash talk is.

huh? Rigondeaux has always talked trash. Its just that nobody ever bothers to translate it into english.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  huh? Rigondeaux has always talked trash. Its just that nobody ever bothers to translate it into english.
                  Lol well if that's true then now I know why

Comment

Rigo is very ugly and a runner and traitor.

Comment

Working...
                    X