Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Fight Has To Happen, I Want It To Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes a TON of sense if he gets Saunders belt and then ALL the belts are on the line on 5/6/16...Be huge!!! And GGG won't have to chace around Saunders.

I believe Canelo gets in the ring against GGG before Jacobs/Saunders ever would.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
      He;s shown he has big balls? When has he ever got in the ring with a good fighter who could hurt?
      Cotto
      Kirkland
      Mayweather
      Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
        The only reason you postpone such a fight is to prepare for the eventual loss that is certain to follow. Alvarez will maximize his earnings before tasting his second defeat and first knockout loss. GGG is for real.
        If he goes in there and gives it all he got and loses by KO! So what??? Lots of GREAT fighters do. Not bad fighitng the best MW who was BORN a MW and never left MW his entire life.

Get a couple of more MW fights and then come back for a rematch.

What im wondering if GGG does "destroy" Canelo and Ward beats Kov.. You KNOW everyone is going to be calling for that fight! Wonder what excuses GGGoons will have...And there WILl be EXCUSES.

Comment

Wonder if GGG will still demand 164??? If Ward says 168 and GGG refuses then he's a fraud

Comment

COWAAARRRDDD *****!!!

Your own mother said in TV Azteca last month: "Im starting to believe my son is scared of the Kazakh, Ill talk to him about that. My son cant be a coward, thats not what I teached him"

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Ya everyone demanding Canelo to go up to 160 but no one demanding Golovkin to go down to 155, double standards????
              WTF! Hahahahahaha... Man you can't be serious. GGG go don to 155 and he's the 160 pound champ. What a joke!

Comment

used to be a canelo fan but not since he wimped out of the ggg fight its all bull**** the fight was ready the time was right but no he ran out of the weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  Suck it haters! Never underestimate Golden Boy Courage. How stupid you haters look now. Get out of my sport ass holes. Go pretend to be rich war heroes or mma fighters or whatever the hell makes you forget how small your penis is....just get away from my sport. Golden Boy Promotions. For fighters. By fighters.
                  Nope, it's only you that looks stupid Lou, still defending your ginger hero dispite him fighting a light welter, throwing his belt in the trash like Riddick, then running back down to 154 to get away from GGG.

But you keep believing whatever they tell you. I bet you did a little dance when Canelo said 'Mexicans don't f*** around'. But he did f*** around, didn't he. And he f***** you and all the other Canelo fanboys right up the ****ter at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Ya everyone demanding Canelo to go up to 160 but no one demanding Golovkin to go down to 155, double standards????

Or Canelo could fight at 172, which is actually closer to his in-ring weight, rather than looking like the Hulk at 154 after rehydrating.

Comment

Lol...............

Comment

Working...
                      X