Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye: Cain Velasquez destroys Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caine is an embarrassment to Mexicans or americans. He's not even mexican. He's a piece of ****. He's not even in san jose he's in Gilroy. Fake ass piece of shtt

Comment

I still don't see how it's respectful to call people out to come do your sport. None of these mma people have the stamina to go 12 rounds in boxing. Who cares if you can beat somebody in what you do best. all of these mma people are supposed to cover boxing. And I bet they get an actual boxer to teach them how it works. Go to an mma gym to train in boxing and watch a boxer from a boxing gym haul your ass. I've seen this over and over in life.

Comment

Says the guy who threw only 5 overhand rights in the fight of his career...fck off

Comment

The only heavyweight boxer in recent memory who could have been decent is Vitali because of his kick boxing background and his boxing style was very MMA like.

I can't believe it's 2016 and people still think a pro boxer could just walk in there and beat a top guy let alone Velasquez.

Comment

Fury looking pretty wobbly on those big legs of his.

Just a matter of time til he gets backed into a corner and taken down.

Comment

Cain's in the WWE too

Comment

Haye is clearly having too much much man on man chem sex.

Its affecting his mind.

Comment

Caine now beats fury ass. But with mm a training who knows?one
                  Just like Bruce Lee would ve best Ali. But with realistic training who knows what ali.couldve done

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                    Cain got outboxed by a lifelong BJJ guy in his last fight and besides he would never make it through training camp.

if the guy didn't train for his entire life in jiu jitsu velasquez would just immediately take him to the ground. which is what he'd do with wilder, joshua, fury, any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Caine now beats fury ass. But with mm a training who knows?one
                      Just like Bruce Lee would ve best Ali. But with realistic training who knows what ali.couldve done

bruce lee was an actor. and if he wasn't you'd have no idea who he was. and then you'd really feel like an idiot saying he''d beat the best HW ever who easily had 75 lbs on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X