Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan MarPISS schooled Pacquiao w/o random blood test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=nutz_n_ya_face;11551243]I think it's time for Floyd to drop his demand for the OST and for Pacquiao to drop the defamation lawsuit. Arum and Mayweather are making a fool out of the fans and Pacquiao is Arum's stupid puppet.

Floyd is fooling ya'll by saying he'll never do business with Bob Arum but at the same time he gets to duck fighters legitimate can beat him. Floyd resume is a joke for someone claiming he's the greatest ever. Floyd knows that the only leverage he have is his undefeated record.

So, drop the OST demand by Floyd and defamation case by Pacquiao and let these two most overrated fighters in the history of boxing fight each other.

Comment

Boxing: The only major sport on Earth that has an entire fanbase vehemently opposed to stricter drug testing standards.

Quit being such a coward duck Floyd! You're not the commission!

Comment

i dont know what fight u were watching cause there was no skooling involved in this fight. All i saw was a challenger who was p i s s scared of pacman power and was in def mode the whole fight - unlike fight 1 and 2.
        Go rewatch the fight and you change ur mined else u are just blind.
        Last edited by neoz; 12-12-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
          i dont know what fight u were watching cause there was no skooling involved in this fight. All i saw was a challenger who was p i s s scared of pacman power and was in def mode the whole fight - unlike fight 1 and 2.
          Go rewatch the fight and you change ur mined else u are just blind.
          I watched the fight a million times already, Mexicans claimed that Marquez schooled Pacquiao so I'm just gonna have to go with the majority decisions cause Mexicans keep boxing alive.

Comment

Working...
          X