No announcement yet.

Using boxing math, if Kirkland's chin is glass, so is Lara's and Rosado's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using boxing math, if Kirkland's chin is glass, so is Lara's and Rosado's

Lara gets dropped twice and almost put to sleep on queer street by Angulo.

Rosado KO'd in like the first round by Angulo.

With Anne Wolfe, unless someone clinches Kirk 118 times in 10 rounds, I don't see anyone beating him. Possibly Lara with movement, but if slow ass Angulo can get a hold of him, then Kirk most definitely can.

Canelo gets his ass pounded, no question about it. But GB knows better than to put Canelo in with a healthy Kirkland.

If Molina doesn't clinch 118 times in 10 rounds, he gets shredded as well.

K9 - LOL

Vanes gets embarrassed and possibly put to death.

GGG would be a war

tbh I think Kirkland is a bum

Comment

The problem is, you can't have Anne Wolfe style training camps every time out.

Remember, training camps the hard part. You can easily get burnt out.

Tough situation for Kirkland. With Anne Wolfe, Jake Lamotta. Without, meh.

Comment

Lara didn't get dropped by Pillowfists Ishida 3 times in the first round.

Comment

ggg is a middleweight (who is never moving down) he should be fighting the wards of the world & not the crap fight that he has lined up as his next opponent (thats disgraceful) i don't want to see ggg fight jr welterweights again (ishida) ridiculous..........

kirkland would ether get ko'd against lara or he himself would ko lara (if he can take laras punches in the first 2 rounds.........lara had better run)

Comment

Angulo dropped Kirkland with the first hard punch he landed then proceeded to punch himself out. Molina has feather fists, Tapia is an average puncher at best who was in over his head.

If Kirkland faces Canelo he will be knocked out in less than 4 rounds. If Lara faces him he will knock him out in less than 5.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              laras chin is way overrated on this board...........lara has very good movement & knows how to protect himself.......but if he doesn't get james out in the first 2 rounds he'll find himself getting hit off the break. nailed to the body. caught with shots that he's not suppose to get caught with..........

Comment

You must of missed when Kirkland got savaged by a pillow-fisted Honda engineer and all the times hes been on the deck against journeyman with zero pop.

This whole Kirkland with Anne Wolfe thing is so cringeworthy. I can't wait for the glass to get shattered with Anne in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  No Anne Wolfe in the corner

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Angulo dropped Kirkland with the first hard punch he landed then proceeded to punch himself out. Molina has feather fists, Tapia is an average puncher at best who was in over his head.

If Kirkland faces Canelo he will be knocked out in less than 4 rounds. If Lara faces him he will knock him out in less than 5.
                  Using your Ishida theory, one punch is all that's needed to get Kirk out of there, correct. I mean let's face it. If feather fisted Ishida did that to Kirk, then Angulo should've put Kirk in ICU with the first 3 blows

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    You must of missed when Kirkland got savaged by a pillow-fisted Honda engineer and all the times hes been on the deck against journeyman with zero pop.

This whole Kirkland with Anne Wolfe thing is so cringeworthy. I can't wait for the glass to get shattered with Anne in his corner.
                    Are you saying Ishida hits harder than Vera, Joel Julio, Tapia and Angulo or is the Anne Wolfe theory just a coincidence?

Maybe it's magic

Comment

Working...
                    X