No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Sorry, I'm going by memory not by boxrec. McCline dropped him 3 times.
    I'm not going off boxrec, I'm going off memory. I remember Peter destroying maskaev and being feared in the division at the time, people wanted him to fight wlad again, then people accused vitali of only coming out of retirement because wlad was scared to fight Peter, then vitali destroyed him and people heralded his comeback. Then Haye started running his mouth and fanboys started accusing the bros of ducking him, untill wlad dominated him, then they went silent. Haye puts in a good performance against chisora then they come crawling out the woodwork again. Fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
      I'm not going off boxrec, I'm going off memory. I remember Peter destroying maskaev and being feared in the division at the time, people wanted him to fight wlad again, then people accused vitali of only coming out of retirement because wlad was scared to fight Peter, then vitali destroyed him and people heralded his comeback. Then Haye started running his mouth and fanboys started accusing the bros of ducking him, untill wlad dominated him, then they went silent. Haye puts in a good performance against chisora then they come crawling out the woodwork again. Fanboys.
      I'm sure you are...

Dude, the discussion is over. Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
        piss off. I think I know about the timing than you do
        Why are you insulting a good poster? He made some great points.

Why don't you go cook another salad for your egg chin glass shoulder bosses?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
          piss off. I think I know about the timing than you do
          Did Boente spill the beans while you tossed his salad? You work for them that makes your word worthless, you aren't going to say anything that makes them look bad and i doubt they would be involving you with the ins and outs of negotiations anyway.

Comment

• The truth of the matter is k2 is known for bad contracts.

It's not like one boxer said 'they contracts are horrible' numerous boxers said it.

Comment

Working...
            X