No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery

World Boxing Council (WBC) middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez underwent successful surgery on his right knee on Monday in Madrid. The positive outcome was confirmed by Martinez's business partner Miguel De Pablos, who said "the operation was perfect." The injury was lingering for a while, but he injured it further during September's unanimous decision victory over Mexico's Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Three weeks seems pretty fast. My dad had knee surgery and he was out three months.

Comment

Cool Cool. Would suck if Chavez jr would have ended his career LOL that be some shit huh, you beat the boy for 11 rounds from pillard to post and he comes back in the 12 to end your career.

Hope he be alright and not end up like Yuri Foreman, and Martinez style is largely based on his footwork.

Comment

Miguel de Pablos?? is he the "novio" of Martinez??? holding his hand on the bed side, so sweet..

Comment

Good news...

Comment

And fans all over the world rejoice!!

I wish you a speedy recovery champ!

Comment

55,000 seating that is serious, and Martinez is going to fill that up

Comment

Nice to see Sergio's Vagina construction surgery went well. Good Luck Champeona!

Comment

Must be very very minor surgery

Comment

Originally posted by PR Jetz View Post
                    Nice to see Sergio's Vagina construction surgery went well. Good Luck Champeona!
                    it's free to get your willy chopped off and to get a new vagina and silicon boobs in Argentina, i'm not ****ting, the government pays everything. Little bit off topic, but you never know about Sergio what he's really operating.

Comment

Working...
                    X