No announcement yet.

I feel really depressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel really depressed

I feel real down at the moment, i suffer from a few mental problems (no joke) nothing serious and i am fine and normal a fair bit of the time but i get massive downs which are awful, people think being a bit mad or different is funny, my mates think im a laugh and some people say i am the funniest person they have met (in a good way not that i am some sort of weirdo lol) but actaully its terrible when i get like this, being insane is not nice at all.

soiunds like you ae beans last night, that'll do it

Comment

From the description of you're self it sound like you're the life of the party, Trust me I'm goin thru some sht recently that'll have any other person think 2wice bout living. carry on w/ ur life. And remember don't let one bad moment interrupt one bad choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
        I feel real down at the moment, i suffer from a few mental problems (no joke) nothing serious and i am fine and normal a fair bit of the time but i get massive downs which are awful, people think being a bit mad or different is funny, my mates think im a laugh and some people say i am the funniest person they have met (in a good way not that i am some sort of weirdo lol) but actaully its terrible when i get like this, being insane is not nice at all.
        Can sorta relate to you man some moments i feel as happy as anyman then the next moment its like ya hit rock bottom

Comment

I assume you are single.

Find a good girl who is great to talk to, you love and just enjoy the time of your life

Being funny to the world is a mask, pepple use it to show they are happy, when deep inside it's most likely the cool, laid back guys and girls who are mentally chilled out.

Anyway go make 2011 a year you find a woman that presses your buttons. Also anti-depressants may help

Comment

I know what you mean man...I got my dad in jail, step-dad in rehab, mum recently stopped drinking because of an alcohol problem..Thought I was handling it all fine but sometimes I just get down as ****, I don't know if its directly linked to that but I don't know. I wish I had the motivation to keep boxing, because one thing it really did was kept me occupied and my mind straight.

Comment

you sound a lot like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                I assume you are single.

Find a good girl who is great to talk to, you love and just enjoy the time of your life

Being funny to the world is a mask, pepple use it to show they are happy, when deep inside it's most likely the cool, laid back guys and girls who are mentally chilled out.

Anyway go make 2011 a year you find a woman that presses your buttons. Also anti-depressants may help
                Was about to say that...Just try to get laid from time to time bro.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  I got a blow job off a girl about 3 months ago lol which is pretty crap i seem to have lost my confidence when i go out recently, i pulled this girl in a bar and just ****ed things up a few days latter somehow which is probably getting me down to. I am gonna go out next weekend put on my posh clothes just have a good time. Plus i got my trip to Amsterdam booked for april which should be good and I am gonna have a big house party next month and try and make some cocktails. I know i need to keep my self busy, i not done much during the Xmas break, i didnt even go out new years.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Nah it's more than sex, it's like comparing Harry Potter to Lord of the Rings.

You need to have Frodo, Golum and Arwen in your sights.

Comment

Working...
                    X