No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Sues 50 Cent To Break Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Another huge blow to 50 Cent's boxing promotion company -- because the organization's biggest boxing star, Yuriorkis Gamboa, officially wants out ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The former WBA and IBF featherweight champ says he's had issues with SMS Promotions for months ... claiming the company was contractually obligated to deliver 3 fights per year ever since he came on board in 2012 ... but SMS has failed to live up to those terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Gamboa is fcuked, now that he knows his promoter is only worth 50 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      It's a shame that he was foolish enough to sign with 50 cent in the first place. He just wasted valuable time in his career.
      Agreed, I dont feel sorry for him in that regard.

He has received some truly abysmal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
        LOL, Floyd ruined Gamboa's career. Acting like he was going to also be promoting along with 50. Floyd didn't care, as long as it hurt Arum. Disgraceful.

Comment

i still cant believe he put him in there with crawford. granted it was a good fight for the fans but crawford was gigantic compared to him and it was such a desperately made fight.

Comment

LOL, Floyd ruined Gamboa's career. Acting like he was going to also be promoting along with 50. Floyd didn't care, as long as it hurt Arum. Disgraceful.
            ya cause thats what mayweather was thinking not there is no way im leaving haymon to work with 50 cent. get a grip bro not everything is mayweather fault

Comment

"Gamboa sues 50cent to break contract"

You didnt read the article did you? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                i still cant believe he put him in there with crawford. granted it was a good fight for the fans but crawford was gigantic compared to him and it was such a desperately made fight.
                I'm actually glad at least the fight happened. I blame his exposure with 50 Cent. That vibe just messed him up the same way Broner fell off... Of course with Top Rank you always get stupid circumstances from their roster. Gamboa called out Garcia, that never happened...some say ducking...I say some ducking but Arum just being a ***** not wanting it in general...

Gamboa is a great fighter imo. He has the same roll under defense moves like Rigo. They all come from the same team.

Comment

stil makes me LMAO when I think back to Kevin Iole appointing 50 as the most powerful man in boxing....

Comment

Ehat happned to "I'm sticking by 50"

Comment

Good, a traitor to the revolution.

Comment

Working...
                      X