No announcement yet.

LOL Bait Car anyone else watch this on TV? Car Thief caught

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    baitcar is a cool show, way too many re-runs though.

but i have trouble believing everything on that show due to the network it's on. it's basically been proven that 95% of the shows on TruTV are fake as hell, including their two top shows "storage wars" and "hardcore pawn". it's not just fake like the maury show, they literally have scrips and have actors and everything. their outbursts and everythign is fake too.

the only cop show that was real (but extremely edited for time-sake and to hide illegal stops) was/is COPS.

First 48 is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Yeah HP and south gate are too run down. No future there too. I moved from HP to downey, norwalk, and now I live in the inland empire. And there are a lot of women like that. Everytime I see a fine mexican chick I always see her with a cholo. It's rare when I don't. Especially if she has big ******* and a fat ass, it's almost 100 percent that she's with a cholo. I've seen it so many times even to where I moved.
      yeah but now I see alot of them with black guys too, usually black dudes who are thuggish types with those long ass dirty nails and du rags.

Its either with a cholo or a thug.

you never see those fine thick curvy hynas with white boys unless the white boy is one of those paul wall type who grew up with other cholos lol. but you never see them with regular white guys or Asian guys. its always some thuggish dude.

Anytime you see a girl with a banging body wheather she is white, black, or hispanic they are with a thug type dude the majority of the time.

It still bugs me out man, whats the use in being a good man with honor if chicks dont even care, they probably just like those guys cause mtv and bet promotes those guys and women like whats famous so they see lil wayne and other thugs who are rich and tatted up so they like it women are followers man.

But this fine ass chick I saw her and her boyfriend was so dirty, he had some nice sweat suit too baggy, he looked high sounded like he had no education was rocking some jordans and corn rows but his nails were long and dirty probably using it to roll blunts, and he smelled so bad his breath was like a dead fish, and this fine as chick with big **** and ass was dating him, smh.

Comment

I think the whole concept of baiting someone into doing a crime that they may otherwise have never committed to be a ridiculous idea tbh. Don't see the point.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          yeah but now I see alot of them with black guys too, usually black dudes who are thuggish types with those long ass dirty nails and du rags.

Its either with a cholo or a thug.

you never see those fine thick curvy hynas with white boys unless the white boy is one of those paul wall type who grew up with other cholos lol. but you never see them with regular white guys or Asian guys. its always some thuggish dude.

Anytime you see a girl with a banging body wheather she is white, black, or hispanic they are with a thug type dude the majority of the time.

It still bugs me out man, whats the use in being a good man with honor if chicks dont even care, they probably just like those guys cause mtv and bet promotes those guys and women like whats famous so they see lil wayne and other thugs who are rich and tatted up so they like it women are followers man.

But this fine ass chick I saw her and her boyfriend was so dirty, he had some nice sweat suit too baggy, he looked high sounded like he had no education was rocking some jordans and corn rows but his nails were long and dirty probably using it to roll blunts, and he smelled so bad his breath was like a dead fish, and this fine as chick with big **** and ass was dating him, smh.
          I haven't seen many curvy fine hynas with black dudes with du rags and filthy nails but I'm sure they exist.

From my experience, fit mexican chicks with those nice pronounced curves are 9 out of 10 times with some loser mexican gang member with jail tattoos and no education. It boggles my mind. What do these women see in these low lifes smh.

Exactly two years ago, when I was at the medical marijuana recommendation office, this short cholo (about 5'4 - 5'5) was walking around the waiting room like he was in the yard. His girl was speaking English while he was only speaking in Spanish and in an aggressive, over-emphasized voice and a mad look on his face.

This idiot walked up to the front desk with an aggressive, arrogant cadence, grabbed a big handful of pens that are for patients to fill out their form. He stuffed them in his pocket and went to his seat. His girl looked embarrassed.

She had some big ******* (d's or e's) with cleavage pouring out of her tight top, her ass was nice and big and her stomach had very little pudge. I was trying to process it. I was like wtf is she doing with this short ugly washed up cholo??!! She was way taller than him lol.

She got up to do something and lost her seat. I told her to sit next to me. As she sat down her right butt cheek/thigh caressed my left knee. I wasn't afraid of her man, he's a short fucker. I'm 6'0 and 216 lb at the time and a strong puncher (hence my username), and have KO'd men my size and bigger. I was wanting him to say something to me cause I wanted to floor him but I think he knew better. I think she left him by now lol. She was way too receptive to me and the other males in that small waiting room.
          Last edited by punchr; 06-24-2016, 05:01 AM.

Comment

I haven't seen many curvy fine hynas with black dudes with du rags and filthy nails but I'm sure they exist.

From my experience, fit mexican chicks with those nice pronounced curves are 9 out of 10 times with some loser mexican gang member with jail tattoos and no education. It boggles my mind. What do these women see in these low lifes smh.

Exactly two years ago, when I was at the medical marijuana recommendation office, this short cholo (about 5'4 - 5'5) was walking around the waiting room like he was in the yard. His girl was speaking English while he was only speaking in Spanish and in an aggressive, over-emphasized voice and a mad look on his face.

This idiot walked up to the front desk with an aggressive, arrogant cadence, grabbed a big handful of pens that are for patients to fill out their form. He stuffed them in his pocket and went to his seat. His girl looked embarrassed.

She had some big ******* (d's or e's) with cleavage pouring out of her tight top, her ass was nice and big and her stomach had very little pudge. I was trying to process it. I was like wtf is she doing with this short ugly washed up cholo??!! She was way taller than him lol.

She got up to do something and lost her seat. I told her to sit next to me. As she sat down her right butt cheek/thigh caressed my left knee. I wasn't afraid of her man, he's a short fucker. I'm 6'0 and 216 lb at the time and a strong puncher (hence my username), and have KO'd men my size and bigger. I was wanting him to say something to me cause I wanted to floor him but I think he knew better. I think she left him by now lol. She was way too receptive to me and the other males in that small waiting room.

Man I know what you mean these are the type of sexy body thick Hynas you see with some Cholo or thug, it always makes me shake my head, most of those wannabe cant even scrap if you fought them one on a one they would get knocked out like this

This skinny jean dancer kid from the suburbs knocks out a cholo twice his size who tried to bully him in hollywood.

Last edited by hectari; 06-24-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Man I know what you mean these are the type of sexy body thick Hynas you see with some Cholo or thug, it always makes me shake my head, most of those wannabe cant even scrap if you fought them one on a one they would get knocked out like this

This skinny jean dancer kid from the suburbs knocks out a cholo twice his size who tried to bully him in hollywood.

Skinny boy got GGG power. He can also block shots.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Skinny boy got GGG power. He can also block shots.
                yeah, dude knows how to fight, its probably why he had no issue when that cholo stepped to him, the skinny dude had that confidence he wanted to test his stand up on some bully. He was smart to run too after he whooped the cholo, because those idiots do not fight fair they could have pulled a gun on him and shot him up or jump him.

Comment

Yeah HP and south gate are too run down. No future there too. I moved from HP to downey, norwalk, and now I live in the inland empire. And there are a lot of women like that. Everytime I see a fine mexican chick I always see her with a cholo. It's rare when I don't. Especially if she has big ******* and a fat ass, it's almost 100 percent that she's with a cholo. I've seen it so many times even to where I moved.
                  i lived in norwalk for a bit, spent a lot of time in downey too. hectari, i'm not doubting your story but i hardly ever see mexican chicks with black dudes. i've been told straight up by my mex friends that mexicans are racista as hell when it comes to blacks, especially the women. u basically get disowned if u date a black guy. what you saw where ghetto whites or guatemalens/columbian/salvadorians that live here me thinks.
                  Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-25-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    i lived in norwalk for a bit, spent a lot of time in downey too. hectari, i'm not doubting your story but i hardly ever see mexican chicks with black dudes. i've been told straight up by my mex friends that mexicans are racista as hell when it comes to blacks, especially the women. u basically get disowned if u date a black guy. what you saw where ghetto whites or guatemalens/columbian/salvadorians that live here me thinks.
                    You are right, i think the chicks might have been gautemalens nit mexican, and yes mexican fathers will beat their daughters ass for dating a black guy. I remember in high school this fine mexican girl was crying and telling her girlfriends her dad beat her legs up showing bruises because she was talking to a black kid in school, but what i notice is black dudes are the most aggressive when it came to getting chicks.

Comment

Anyone got anymore new eps?

Comment

Working...
                      X