No announcement yet.

What's worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's worse?

What's worse? quitting after receiving a punch with Everlast MX gloves in your eye because you felt your eye was injured, or not allowing your opponent to use Everlast MX gloves because you are scared of his punch power (twice)?
    Last edited by _Maxi; 10-10-2015, 06:41 PM.

I don't think the Flo-mo's would react so kindly if Golovkin told Lemieux he had to wear certain gloves and at the last minute.

Comment

not allowing by farrrr

Comment

Looooool. Someone isn't taking greatness very well.

I'll go with the guy who didn't quit.

Comment

Not allowing gloves.

*looks at Floyd Joy and Kell Brook

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Looooool. Someone isn't taking greatness very well.

I'll go with the guy who didn't quit.
            Floyd Mayweather didn't let chino maidana use Everlast Mx gloves (twice). Matthysse let Postol use them.

Comment

Kell brook want no part of mx gloves he the weakest champ at 147

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Floyd Mayweather didn't let chino maidana use Everlast Mx gloves (twice). Matthysse let Postol use them.
                Maidana had a choice. Also, the original pair they tried to use were rejected by the commission. I'd be a little suspicious about your gloves after that also.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Maidana had a choice. Also, the original pair they tried to use were rejected by the commission. I'd be a little suspicious about your gloves after that also.
                  You know that it's bull****, they were regular Everlast MX gloves. Otherwise, Maidana could have said ok let me use another pair or Everlast MX gloves if you think they have something wrong. What Floyd actually requested was: "no everlast mx gloves, use powerlock gloves or no fight". So don't buy that bull**** that maidana's gloves had something. You *****s are so stupid.

God, god, god. This people is unbelievable. I have to conclude that you are all trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    You know that it's bull****, they were regular Everlast MX gloves. Otherwise, Maidana could have said ok let me use another pair or Everlast MX gloves if you think they have something wrong. What Floyd actually requested was: "no everlast mx gloves, use powerlock gloves or no fight". So don't buy that bull**** that maidana's gloves had something. You *****s are so stupid.
                    Loooooool. Your salty tears are awesome. Are you going to make another thread about Floyd's "illegal defense"?

Comment

Working...
                    X