Keith Thurman vs Carlos Abregu ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman vs Carlos Abregu ????

Both of these fighters throw fire !!

Abregu was getting rocked by feather-fisted Bradley, Thurman would put his lights out.

He's with TR though, so it won't happen.

Comment

I'd love to see,I actually think this would be a good fight..Abregu is with TR tho,so doubt it happens..

Comment

Would be a fun fight for fans both guys have power both have questionable chins and defensive liabilities.

Comment

I like abregu but his way to slow and his chin OMG!!!

Comment

So because time hurt him, his chin is glass? Tim badly wobbled jmm so does that make jmm a glass chin nominee? Tim may not have ko power but he can most Def turn a punch over and hurt you.. He got beat up by Ruslan but Ruslan looked worst for the wear at the end.. I think Thurman is getting way to overrated.. I like his fight style but honestly he has beat come forward fighters and shop worn and Chaves was a decent fighter who had a padded record. Abregu would be a decent but he is only getting hyped up because of the dulorme fight and I don't see dulorme as someone who his skills should be measures against.. The Abregu who fought Tim is the one fight I would look at and see that Thurman would wear his a55 out

Comment

I Have seen Thrurman in Action !! who is the other Guy tho?

Comment

Originally posted by thechampizhere View Post
                So because time hurt him, his chin is glass? Tim badly wobbled jmm so does that make jmm a glass chin nominee? Tim may not have ko power but he can most Def turn a punch over and hurt you.. He got beat up by Ruslan but Ruslan looked worst for the wear at the end.. I think Thurman is getting way to overrated.. I like his fight style but honestly he has beat come forward fighters and shop worn and Chaves was a decent fighter who had a padded record. Abregu would be a decent but he is only getting hyped up because of the dulorme fight and I don't see dulorme as someone who his skills should be measures against.. The Abregu who fought Tim is the one fight I would look at and see that Thurman would wear his a55 out
                DUlorme is a decent boxer !! Abregu is a Solid 147lbs fighter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team-Brickhouse View Post
                  I Have seen Thrurman in Action !! who is the other Guy tho?
                  A Argentinean fighter who lost to Timothy Bradley in his first fight @ 147lbs!!! If you never seen him fight go check him out!!!

Comment

Will Abregu get a WBC title shot, or will he be just a stepping stone for those who wanna fight Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X