• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Crip walking on national television. Such a shame

Comment

i cant stand him.

its not the fact that hes dirty so much as the way he wont admit it. the way he stood there with a straight face and said the agbeko knockdown wasnt a low blow just pissed me off. its insulting in a way that he thinks boxing fans are so stupid we would actually belive that, the whole thing was ridiculous.

so yeah, i think hes a phoney and a dick. good fighter though. also its hard to root for the guy whos constantly fighting with an unafair advantage whcih he certainly does the way he gets away with his constant and blatant fouling.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 11-22-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

People liked Mares okay, but the way he won his title was so disgusting that it's only natural he'll have a lot of people that hate the **** out of him.

If he keeps fighting and winning, the fans will warm up to him again. Give us Donaire-Mares, damnit!!!

Comment

Low blows. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            Same reason Bradley gets hated on...

their styles are far from pretty but they're effective and do whatever it takes to win..no the headbutts and lowblows aren't purposeful..they're just gritty fighters who crave the victory by any means necessary..I love watching them both, their wills and hearts are amazing and great for boxing.
            WTF Bradley is nothing but a talentless spoiler.

Mares is very talented and versatile, he does what ever it takes to win

Comment

he low blows/fouls too much.....

Comment

He's not Top Rank yet. When gets to Top Rank he'll be loved. Look how terrible fighters like Brandon Rios are loved because they are from Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  He's not Top Rank yet. When gets to Top Rank he'll be loved. Look how terrible fighters like Brandon Rios are loved because they are from Top Rank.
                  Is that a horrible attempt at a joke? He's popular because he's an exciting brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                    Is that a horrible attempt at a joke? He's popular because he's an exciting brawler.
                    Pffft, Mares is lighthears above Rios' bum ass. Rios is just another Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Pffft, Mares is lighthears above Rios' bum ass. Rios is just another Margarito.
                      I can tell you haven't been watching boxing for long. Margarito in his prime was better than Rios and Mares.

Comment

Working...
                      X