No announcement yet.

Let's talk about how Donaire is P4P but Mares is not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I respect your opinion. Do you think tonight's fight was a close fight?
    I thought it was a close but clear win for Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
      he's one of those floyd/bradley fans who highly rate runners. i'll never get the point of it but it's w/e they aren't real fans anyway
      thats fcking stupid moreno just ran most of the time. He did nothing beside in like 3 rounds. He was being tagged non stop to the body and head and occasionally hit mares only when mares would step off the gas. Bryan kenny told it like it is

Comment

Hes there now......

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Moreno won 5-6 rounds. There were several rounds where Moreno got off first and landed the cleaner shots throughout the round. Mares won the fight though, clearly with the knockdown.
          ....ummm no

Comment

I had 115-111 for Mares, a clear win. BTW I don't know why people keep complaining so much about Mares being dirty, I mean it's not like Moreno wasn't dirty tonight, the guy keep pushing, turning his back to Mares and pushing him down.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Moreno won 5-6 rounds. There were several rounds where Moreno got off first and landed the cleaner shots throughout the round. Mares won the fight though, clearly with the knockdown.
              i think Moreno won 4 rounds. I felt I was pretty generous giving them to Moreno in two of those rounds, he just wasn't throwing enough punches and on his bike way too much for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                i think Moreno won 4 rounds. I felt I was pretty generous giving them to Moreno in two of those rounds, he just wasn't throwing enough punches and on his bike way too much for my liking.
                this and when ever he did stop and land mares was still landing those over hand rights.

Comment

I still need to watch the Moreno fight but a win over Moreno should definitely put him top 10 pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    I had 115-111 for Mares, a clear win. BTW I don't know why people keep complaining so much about Mares being dirty, I mean it's not like Moreno wasn't dirty tonight, the guy keep pushing, turning his back to Mares and pushing him down.
                    They both broke the rules..... One person was penalized..... Plus we've seen this before from Mares nothing new..... He as he should wont stop until he has to

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      They both broke the rules..... One person was penalized..... Plus we've seen this before from Mares nothing new..... He as he should wont stop until he has to
                      Yeah, both broke the rules, but people in here are talking like Mares was just doing dirty tactics but they never mention that Moreno was also indeed being dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X