Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Amir Khan be the UNDERDOG in the Danny Garcia Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan never hurt Danny so Danny will not respect Khan. Danny will just keep throwing bombs at Khan and eventually Khan will go down again.

Comment

Well I don't see a way Garcia could win on points so for that reason Khan could just run more in the fight and win so I'd say Khan would be favourite again with the bookies, Out of interest after Tarver shocked Jones in the first fight was he still underdog in the 2nd?

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        Khan never hurt Danny so Danny will not respect Khan. Danny will just keep throwing bombs at Khan and eventually Khan will go down again.
        Danny was cut and looked dejected TBH.

Comment

Khan would be favourite.

Garcia as in the first fight will have the puncher's chance.

Comment

If Khan box safe and keep his hands up and not get carried away he can win

however soon as he drops his hands and tries to throw weak flurries he will be countered and do the bart man dance.

Khan will make the same mistake i feel, he'll probably make it to round 10 think he is about to win on points and then a right or a left will hit him and it'll be all over

Comment

I would put Khan 50-50 with any puncher.

Comment

He should be.

Comment

I hope he's not so I can make some more money off the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    His face was bust up pretty bad by the end of the fight and he needed stitches.

Comment

Khan would be the underdog.

Comment

Working...
                      X