Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Marquez isn't going too quit like Dela Hoya" go to 1:10

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      If this isn't a b1tch move than I don't know what one would be. You'll talk trash because you think that you're protected by the law, but thats only if he decides to obey the law.

Like I said in with the red k that I gave you, I hope the fighter disregards the law and puts your lil b1tch a$$ 6 feet under..........Rockin'
      lol like i said i didnt start it with tarver he was being a d i c k so i said the most disrespectful thing i could think of. **** ive been boxing 8 years and have forgot more about the ****in sport than basically anyone on here will ever know. sparred with winky wright/natecampbell 40 plus rounds. dont talk to me about b1tch moves. oh wait thats right your rockin! you have a big reputation to hold up around here. thanks for the red k. its so fun, this real life interwebz stuff. do i go to internet prison with enough red k???

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
        lol like i said i didnt start it with tarver he was being a d i c k so i said the most disrespectful thing i could think of. **** ive been boxing 8 years and have forgot more about the ****in sport than basically anyone on here will ever know. sparred with winky wright/natecampbell 40 plus rounds. dont talk to me about b1tch moves. oh wait thats right your rockin! you have a big reputation to hold up around here. thanks for the red k. its so fun, this real life interwebz stuff. do i go to internet prison with enough red k???
        whoa---don't go too far chief----been boxing nealry my whole life and have never lost a fight----don't go there homes, okay?lol

and yes, i would say anything to anybody, tyson included because he's a human being, made up of organs and tissue just like everybody else, but that's only if it called for it---i wouldn't go up to any fighter just to talk smack to them because of what i see on tv...they have to disrespect me first...that's it, just like any other human being would get dealt with by me if they disrespect me....i don't look at anybody like a superstar, except for 1 person really, and she's long gone, but i'll never forget her and will see her one day---just read my avy to see who i mean...and if you knew her story and knew her, you'd know why she was a superstar, because she wasn't afraid to be a regular person when she got big....

anyway, if it calls for it, hell yes, but not just randomly...that's lame....
        Last edited by pbftxrs316; 06-28-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
          whether you boxed 1 day or 8 years it's still a b1tch move. I'll say this cuz he can't hit me or I'll sue him. LMAO!!!! That is a b1tch move if ever I've seen one.

as a fighter (that you say you are) I'd figure that you would have learned about respect for your peers while you were learning all of your mind blowing and gracefull moves in the ring........... Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 06-28-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            no, most of these chumps don't have respect for their hard work even though they will never achieve even 10% of what the boxers they hate on have.

i really wanna see them say the **** they say to tyson's/vitali's/wlad's/lewis's faces lol
            Wlad and Vitali wouldn't do anything, Chisora slapped and spat at them and they didn't do ****.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              Would you say the stuff you say on the boxing forums to them personally?or would you get excited and ask for and autograph
              Berto...I would tell him he's a nut ass dude for going ham on twitter on my man Shane...if it pop off it pop off

Cintron....I wouldn't even let him know nothing...just run up on him and sucker punch him...I know I'm taking a ass whooping...but so what!!!

Haye....I aint stupid....I'm on chill!!! LMAO

naw, seriously!!!...I would tell them what I think IF a conversation got started but I wouldn't approach them on some JOE ****

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Sure why not? I've talked to fighters and said things that's they probably don't wanna hear. You just have to be respectful

They take criticism pretty well
                I think most fighters if you tell them in a respectful manner what your issue is with them are adult enough to respect it or at the very least push on and not try to confront it

but getting back to the topic I have seen it firsthand where people talk so much **** then when they meet someone they've talked **** about they swallow their tongues or act like fans

happens all the time

Comment

I'd be man enough to say something to any boxer's face...............i'd also be man enough to run like hell too

Comment

Id heckle em like the infamous delahoya one lol

But my intentions would be to heckle not to start a fight and ****

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I don't hate any boxer. I appreciate and cheer for them all to do well. When it comes to watching fanboys wallow in misery, I really can appreciate me some Pacquiao hate though.

The only question I'd ask guys like Pacquiao or Wonjongkam is how crazy they perceive their fans as. I'm sure it would be worth many laughs to listen to their stories.
                      Yeah, he'd probably have some stories, LOL

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                      Why would you hate, I mean really hate a pro boxer you don't know and has most probably done nothing ill towards you and the people you know?

Someone I disliked I'd still be starstruck.
                      I was with you until your last line.....

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                      Well said. Or just leave them alone & respect their privacy.
                      +1

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
                      That's what manly is after all, being an idiot.

A better question: Would you be mature enough to keep it to yourself?
                      That is a better question. People equate saying what's on their mind as being real or thorough. They don't think that they can catch a real & thorough beatdown because of their mouth.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      If I hate a boxer, I have a legit reason to do so, and I would have no problem saying so to that boxer. More likely I would ignore a boxer I hate, why would I want to talk to them to begin with?
                      There's no legit reason to hate someone you don't personally know. But I agree with you regarding speaking to them. You don't talk to someone you don't care for - that's a waste of time.....

Originally posted by GottSein View Post
                      Just because I really don't like someone doesn't mean i would go up to them and say it, because that would make me a dick.
                      I agree - what's the point?

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      i'd spit on Broner's face if I ever saw him
                      And his people will make sure your mouth is wired for a long time.... I think Broner's a d-bag, but as long as he don't cross my path & cross me, everyone can get to where they need to go safely.

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                      To be honest I'm not a d1ck about things like that. I usually don't go out of my way to hate on anyone on this site.....rather simply state an opinion when a question is asked.

If I saw someone like Marco Antonio Barrera, Floyd or Holyfield I would just ingore them, however if someone asked me something about them or if I ever got in a conversation with one of them, then I would tell them how I truly felt and if they decided to do something ohh well.

I'm not scared of anyone and I really don't see the big deal as far as telling people how you feel. However I'm not gonna go around just debo'ing *****s as that has never been who I am as a person.
                      Exactly. If a boxer asks my opinion, then say your piece. But don't go out your way to start drama. Very counterproductive......

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      If you don't say anything to the drug dealer in your hood, **** you going to speak dumb ish to a boxer for, lmao???
                      Real talk! But you forget, some dudes wish they could be the drug dealer, so they'll be up his butt like a thermometer.....

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                      I'd rather have a word with some of the judges who have been giving these dumb scorecards.
                      That's what I'm talking about - judges, referees & promoters can catch it. They're the ones' messing up the sport.....

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      first of all i dont hate any fighter, i may dislike them but no fighter warrants being hated. i never write anything on the internet or say something behind someones back that i wouldnt say to their face, its a principle of mine. so i would have no problem saying it to their face, if i would do it or not depends on the situation though.

if they were doing something boxing related like promoting a fight or something i probably would. if i caught them on their spare time with their family or something i wouldnt, getting critisized is part of their job but you gotta respect their private life especially if you dont have something positive to say. i would never pretend to be a fan, theres nothing worse than a fake.
                      I concur 100%. You don't violate a man when he's with his family. And you don't front like you like someone when you don't. That just makes you a bird.....

Comment

Working...
                      X