No announcement yet.

Golden Schlong is BACK AGAIN!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    word how so? elaborate. the reason why I was MIA for the last 2 years or so was cause I was going HAM working my ass off 24/7 and i finally got burnt out and i'm ready to take a break from work and just relax a bit. probably not the best time to slow down with how crappy the economy is and all but my health comes first obviously
    I was fuggin wit my girl for a while before we got exclusive at the end of 09. Before that, I was gobblin up all the e hookup coochie I could get my hands on, tryin to make up for my engagement fail.

Once I'd been datin the bunny for a lil while, I kinda had an epiphany; I'm gettin old. I don't wanna party no more. Don't want a crew of 10 homies around me no more. Don't wanna drive no more. Ppl are nothin but trouble. I can honestly say I quit fuckin up once I got outta HS. After that, all my problems were brought on me by other ppl. Fuck em, don't need em.

Just wanna work, kick back, and be easy. Body slowin down, and I became intolerant of anything that fuk'd up my mode.

Deaded postin here all day cuz the dead economy killed the office job I had. Went back to gettin my hands dirty at a production plant. I come home tired, and just don't wanna be bothered.

Bein shot old Mr Monastic suits me just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Whats up, Schlongster? Good to see you around and kickin. From one 06er to another.
      green karma all day!

whats new wtf happened in the 2 years i was gone bro?

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        I was fuggin wit my girl for a while before we got exclusive at the end of 09. Before that, I was gobblin up all the e hookup coochie I could get my hands on, tryin to make up for my engagement fail.

Once I'd been datin the bunny for a lil while, I kinda had an epiphany; I'm gettin old. I don't wanna party no more. Don't want a crew of 10 homies around me no more. Don't wanna drive no more. Ppl are nothin but trouble. I can honestly say I quit fuckin up once I got outta HS. After that, all my problems were brought on me by other ppl. Fuck em, don't need em.

Just wanna work, kick back, and be easy. Body slowin down, and I became intolerant of anything that fuk'd up my mode.

Deaded postin here all day cuz the dead economy killed the office job I had. Went back to gettin my hands dirty at a production plant. I come home tired, and just don't wanna be bothered.

Bein shot old Mr Monastic suits me just fine.
        word totally feel u bro. im all about clockin the fine hoes but the past 2 years i been working so much i be having to take naps soon as i get home jus cause my body is extremely fatigued and im like this aint worth it. make ya paper but not at the expense of one's health fosho.

how old r u bro? im in my early 30's i too had that epiphany as well but now i just clock the hoe$ solo or just with one of my boys if they got decent game.

im like all about ME ME ME these days. like eating, drinking, partying where ever I want instead of trying to get the crew to follow, etc. so yeah totally agree.

honestly man not to sound like a d1ck but im all about just making money, resting, relaxing and smashing hot hoe$. i dont even wanna date chicks cause they front too much especially in the beginning hahaha.

Comment

word totally feel u bro. im all about clockin the fine hoes but the past 2 years i been working so much i be having to take naps soon as i get home jus cause my body is extremely fatigued and im like this aint worth it. make ya paper but not at the expense of one's health fosho.

how old r u bro? im in my early 30's i too had that epiphany as well but now i just clock the hoe$ solo or just with one of my boys if they got decent game.

im like all about ME ME ME these days. like eating, drinking, partying where ever I want instead of trying to get the crew to follow, etc. so yeah totally agree.

honestly man not to sound like a d1ck but im all about just making money, resting, relaxing and smashing hot hoe$. i dont even wanna date chicks cause they front too much especially in the beginning hahaha.
          I'm 28. Just got tired of all the bullshit. My needs ain't extravagant. I make good $, and my break even ain't high at all. I'm puttin some good $ away to stack my bank. Bein overly social is just an invitation for trouble and unnecessary expenses.

What I'm gettin is good, so no need to be greedy. 1 woman is enuf for me. Work don't leave me much time for romance, so I get my lovin on the wknds when we're both off. I'm at that point where I just don't want problems anymore. I ain't physically got the energy or mentally got the patience to deal wit ppl and all their garbage no more. Had enuf drama and enuf police run ins for my lifetime already. It's time to kick back.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            I'm 28. Just got tired of all the bullshit. My needs ain't extravagant. I make good $, and my break even ain't high at all. I'm puttin some good $ away to stack my bank. Bein overly social is just an invitation for trouble and unnecessary expenses.

What I'm gettin is good, so no need to be greedy. 1 woman is enuf for me. Work don't leave me much time for romance, so I get my lovin on the wknds when we're both off. I'm at that point where I just don't want problems anymore. I ain't physically got the energy or mentally got the patience to deal wit ppl and all their garbage no more. Had enuf drama and enuf police run ins for my lifetime already. It's time to kick back.
            totally feel ya bro. when i was like 27, 28, 29 i was all about trying to settle down and fine that perfect wifey to establish it all with, but once i hit 30, 31 i was like its on! kinda got like a 2nd wind out of no where and im all about smashing fine hoe$ again but who knows maybe by like 35 or 36 ill be ready to settle down with a special wifey again? i just feel i gotta get it all off my chest and just like the brotha on Curb said get my rocks off lol.

i know one thing fosho i dont wanna be that 37 year old dude up in the club still chasing hoe$ lol. knock on wood lol

Comment

Golden Schlong is BACK AGAIN! duh duh duh din din din!

Who missed me?

I missed you all! MUAHZ
              Oh shit! I forgot about the great Golden Johnson. Were you banned or just taking a break from the place?

Welcome back!

Comment

Haha i remember you

Comment

Golden Schlong KO1 Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Oh shit! I forgot about the great Golden Johnson. Were you banned or just taking a break from the place?

Welcome back!
                    No not banned I was working my a$$ off HAM beast mode from 2010 till just recently and got totally burnt out. I was like I better slow down or I'm end up a statistic so I was like oh snap havent been on BS for a min!

Whats new bro?

Have some Green Karma!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      Golden Schlong KO1 Margarito
                      ahaha sup bro! whats new? its good to be back!

Green Karma!

Comment

Working...
                      X