Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz: "I'm tired of being quiet. I want Pacquiao, Bradley, Khan and Maidana"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz: "I'm tired of being quiet. I want Pacquiao, Bradley, Khan and Maidana"

I don't know what to think of Ortiz, is Ortiz really good or were his last couple of opponents on the slide big time? Campbell didn't look very good against Bradley, but no one does for that matter.... No one really looks good against Ortiz tho(not sure if its because of his opposition) with the exception of Maidana.

Comment

Ortiz beats Maidana

Ortiz against Khan or Bradley is 40-60 in Khans and Bradleys favor.

Ortiz gets destroyed by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        I don't know what to think of Ortiz, is Ortiz really good or were his last couple of opponents on the slide big time? Campbell didn't look very good against Bradley, but no one does for that matter....
        it was funny to see people inflate ortiz beating 39 year old campbell and then downgrade mayweather dominating 38 year old mosley.

campbell was an old, worn-out man. harris has never been good. harris has been ko'sd by maussa on the mayweather-gatti undercard. and then junior witter did this:

Comment

i think they all beat him and the only one he has a chance of beating is maidana. i think he is more technically skilled than maidana and could beat him on points and can keep from getting stunned or hurt from the occasional clean shot from maidana.

after seeing how he handled the heat the first time, i think its only a matter of time before he buckles under that pressure again. anyone of those guys can take ortiz to that breaking point.

i will give ortiz the benefit that he can hurt and ko anyone of those guys, but i think their too much in the zone for ortiz.... and wouldn't let him hurt em.

Comment

Man, I can't imagine how badly Pac would beat Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Man, I can't imagine how badly Pac would beat Ortiz.
              Would Ortiz even make it past the 1rst round? And if he does, it might be career ending for him.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Would Ortiz even make it past the 1rst round? And if he does, it might be career ending for him.
                Just based off talent I think he'd make it to the second or third, but that's it.

Comment

You are not getting Pacquiao.

You might have a better chance at landing a fight with Bradley or Maidana.

Comment

I'd pick Ortiz to beat Khan and Bradley but he gets stopped by Maidana and Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X