Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you give the man more props or is the woman a piece of crap? (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolling Stones View Post
    Those women are smart.
    I understand that point of view, but I think its scumbag shi t. The one thing is that you don't know everyone's situation.

Here you have girls that travel from all over South Florida to come golddig at certain bars/clubs (Blue Martini especially).

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I think in those cases where the men are obviously rich, you know the reason but I have a friend who isn't very attractive, sort of a goofy dude to be honest.

He's a really nice guy, overweight and his GF is really, really attractive. She just loves him, he's a great person so I understand why but people always mention that she's really hot for him.

I also think women are not as visual or care about those things as much as men do generally or maybe they are more attracted to the person.
      I think men are more visual because we have to get our **** hard. Women can just lay there while they count the jewelry, shoes, etc. that they're earning in their head.

Will say I have more respect for an ugly mofo that's broke, pulling fine chicks just with game or personality.

Comment

personality goes a long way, props to the man

tho the 20 odd year old bitches with the 80 year olds are just gold diggers, and im sure the geezers realise

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I think men are more visual because we have to get our **** hard. Women can just lay there while they count the jewelry, shoes, etc. that they're earning in their head.

Will say I have more respect for an ugly mofo that's broke, pulling fine chicks just with game or personality.
          THIS IS TRUE.

Damn good point.

Comment

Yes and I also think that women are not as fixated on the visual, they are attracted to things like marriage and love and emotion. I once read a great book from Master & Johnson, the sex education company and they asked all these questions to women and men and the answers were shocking.

For example, it asked what was the #1 sexual fantasy of women and men.

Answers:

Men: Having two women at the same time.

Women: Being forced into sex.

They also asked men and women what would hurt worse, your wife/lover telling you they slept with someone else or that they didn't love you anymore.

Women answered overwhelmingly it would be worse for their husband/lover to tell them he didn't love them anymore, men were the direct opposite.

We are just different man.........

Comment

Those women are basically prostitutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Yes and I also think that women are not as fixated on the visual, they are attracted to things like marriage and love and emotion. I once read a great book from Master & Johnson, the sex education company and they asked all these questions to women and men and the answers were shocking.

For example, it asked what was the #1 sexual fantasy of women and men.

Answers:

Men: Having two women at the same time.

Women: Being forced into sex.

They also asked men and women what would hurt worse, your wife/lover telling you they slept with someone else or that they didn't love you anymore.

Women answered overwhelmingly it would be worse for their husband/lover to tell them he didn't love them anymore, men were the direct opposite.

We are just different man.........
                Women are much more visual about themselves. Makeup, jewelry, shoes, purse, skirt etc has to be just right. Spending an hour or two getting ready to go out. Hell I'm ready in 10 minutes and that includes the shower.

Women also need a hell of a lot more foreplay. A chick stripping her clothes off is about all the foreplay I need. I usually have to force myself to make adjustments for them.

Comment

both the **** and the dick are sad...if they know there aint love and still are in a relationship......if its just ****, then just the gold diggers sadden me...

Comment

Women are much more visual about themselves. Makeup, jewelry, shoes, purse, skirt etc has to be just right. Spending an hour or two getting ready to go out. Hell I'm ready in 10 minutes and that includes the shower.

Women also need a hell of a lot more foreplay. A chick stripping her clothes off is about all the foreplay I need. I usually have to force myself to make adjustments for them.
                    Unless you wear nothing but jog parnts and a t-shirt I find it hard to see having a shower and being dressed and out in 10.

Comment

lol, do you just pour water over yourself and are done

Comment

Working...
                      X