No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacman In talks About Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Pacman In talks About Fight

Where's the source you ask?? Well ****, i don't got one.. One thing I have is a very good hunch.. I believe Pacman and Mayweather have already been in talks about a future up-coming fight, depending on if Pacman can dispose of Cotto.

I think there talking about how to announce it.. How there going to have who call out who, and the response.. I think they have it all planned out so that if it's a possibility, they can maximize buys(PPV).

Its not like something like this hasn't been done before.. You damn well know it has.. It's even happened with Mayweather himself.. Mayweather and Hatton were in discussions for months before one of them called the other out.. Now we see Bob Arum talking to Jerry Jones. What better place then the cowboys stadium to have a mega-fight of this magnitude.

I very well may be wrong about this, but I just have that feeling.. I'm open to comments or your thoughts. I most likely won't argue you if you disagree, or have your own opinion, but I would like to hear them.
    They are in discussion about this fight.
    50.00%
    They are going to wait til after Cotto/Manny fight
    20.00%
    They are not going to open talks until someone calls the other out.
    0.00%
    No discussion will happen, and this fight will not happen.
    30.00%

The way they (Arum and Mayweather) have been naming other possible opponents in the media tells me the same.

They're probably just waiting for him to be the winner and ppv numbers to come in to get into serious discussion. Hopefully they've been doin the same if Cotto wins.

Comment

Everyone in the universe wants it to happen but......Mayweather wants virtually all the money and Pac wants a bigger cut of the purse as well. Neither side will give in and we will hear all kinds of excuses from MAyweather why he should get the cash: I'm the draw here, I'm the real P4P #1, I should get more money if you want me to fight a suspected roid user- I ain't sacrificing my health for nuttin.

I don't know if either guy would be "afraid" of the other but money issues would plunder this one from coming to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
        Where's the source you ask?? Well ****, i don't got one.. One thing I have is a very good hunch.. I believe Pacman and Mayweather have already been in talks about a future up-coming fight, depending on if Pacman can dispose of Cotto.

I think there talking about how to announce it.. How there going to have who call out who, and the response.. I think they have it all planned out so that if it's a possibility, they can maximize buys(PPV).

Its not like something like this hasn't been done before.. You damn well know it has.. It's even happened with Mayweather himself.. Mayweather and Hatton were in discussions for months before one of them called the other out.. Now we see Bob Arum talking to Jerry Jones. What better place then the cowboys stadium to have a mega-fight of this magnitude.

I very well may be wrong about this, but I just have that feeling.. I'm open to comments or your thoughts. I most likely won't argue you if you disagree, or have your own opinion, but I would like to hear them.
        Fail....because the day Pac and Cotto weight in Gayweather will annouce that he is fighting someone....someone not the same size as him and not in the top 2.
        Last edited by civicvx; 11-06-2009, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Working...
          X