Found a pic of Hectari's girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
    more ingenious racism.

LMAO! come on dog play that music around mexicans and blacks and they will say the same ****! hahahah unless you live around mainly whites. Heck I am probally more mexican then you and I am white.

Comment

more ingenious racism.

That's all these two bitches know what to talk about it consumes their worthless lives.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
        That's all these two bitches know what to talk about it consumes their worthless lives.
        Im done responding to that ****ing moron. He is a complete waste of time. do you believe the **** he types?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Im done responding to that ****ing moron. He is a complete waste of time. do you believe the **** he types?

Yeah I'm done too he's dumb as ****.Te **** he posts is total racist bull**** along with nash too.

Comment

I havent said anything racist lately.
            Yeah I'm done too he's dumb as ****.Te **** he posts is total racist bull**** along with nash too.

Comment

hahahah this kid talking **** when he started a thread about me?

Comment

Working...
              X