Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body punchest hurt more than head punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body punchest hurt more than head punches?

I can take head punches all day as they're just a nuisance... but body punches sometimes give me a stomach ache, sore body, tire me out or slow me down. Just me?

not exactly revolutionary stuff here.

You can roll with a head punch, slip it, dodge it, block it - your body stays in the same place and so a lot of the time you have to take the full impact.

I also find a hard left hook to the ribs harder to recover from then most headshots.

Comment

Duh. Look at a human skull, it's meant to withstand massive impact. Very thick bone completely surrounding the brain. Plus your brain's floating around in liquid. When you're taking liver, kidney, diaphram and pancreas shots what's in between? A bit of soft muscle and tissue.

Common misconception people outside of combative sports have is that head shots hurt more, use that to your advantage if you ever get in a street fight. Straight to the liver and watch him crumple.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
        I can take head punches all day as they're just a nuisance... but body punches sometimes give me a stomach ache, sore body, tire me out or slow me down. Just me?
        wow who the fcuk is that guy in your gif?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          wow who the fcuk is that guy in your gif?
          Matthysee unleashing hell on Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Matthysee unleashing hell on Molina.
            awesome thanks brother!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              awesome thanks brother!
              I recommend you watch that fight it was fight of the year last year. Matthysse v Molina, here's a download link bro: http://adf.ly/lJnVH

Comment

Working...
              X