No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs. Cloud Does 1.2 Million Viewers on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs. Cloud Does 1.2 Million Viewers on HBO

It has been said that one reason the often aesthetically displeasing Bernard Hopkins continues to be featured in prime spots on boxing broadcasts is because he pulls in good ratings.

Hopkins’ second fight with Jean Pascal, which took place in May 2011, had 1.8 million viewers on HBO, according to various reports citing Nielsen ratings for people who watched live or on DVR before 3 a.m.

Hopkins’ second fight with Chad Dawson, which took place in April 2012, had 1.6 million viewers on HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dunno man, Hopkins is pretty aesthetically pleasing to me. Must be some kind of weirdo?

Comment

That's pretty weak to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        That's pretty weak to be honest.
        To be fair i think Pascal and Dawson are slightly bigger names than Cloud which could account for the drop. Though i dont live in the US so you can correct me if im wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          To be fair i think Pascal and Dawson are slightly bigger names than Cloud which could account for the drop. Though i dont live in the US so you can correct me if im wrong...
          I was going wild when I saw Snoop and Omar together. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            I was going wild when I saw Snoop and Omar together. LOL.
            im a grown man but that was the first moment i properly realized they are just actors. Great show.

Comment

im a grown man but that was the first moment i properly realized they are just actors. Great show.
              Was that at the BHop vs Cloud fight? The Wire is one of my GOAT shows

Comment

Omar yes, but Snoop isn't just an actor. She basically played herself. She killed someone at freaken age 14 in real life.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicia_Pearson
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-12-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Omar yes, but Snoop isn't just an actor. She basically played herself. She killed someone at freaken age 14 in real life.
                  Yep. She's a real life bad girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Was that at the BHop vs Cloud fight? The Wire is one of my GOAT shows
                    Yeah at the Bhop fight. Agreed, one of my top series ever

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Wuuut!? I knew about some drug conviction not too long ago but thats crazy!

Wasnt the guy who Omar was based on also in the show as a henchman for Omar?

Comment

Working...
                    X