• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    That's too bad. May they RIP.
    As far as I know nobody has died.

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    reminds me of a similar thing that occured several decades ago named the tunguska event...

cue: the x-files theme...
    Well the meteorite that fell today was tiny compared to Tunguska. IF the meteor passing earth later today was to hit the planet it would cause an explosion of 2-3 megatons of TNT, enough to cause significant damage if it hit a town or city. The Tunguska explosion was up to 20 megatons.

Comment

Crazy - like a movie.

Comment

Also some nutty Russian hardliner has declared that this wasn't a meteor, it was a new American weapon. For some reason America wanted to attack Russia but instead of using one of their 20 megaton nukes they decided on something that would break glass for a few miles.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Also some nutty Russian hardliner has declared that this wasn't a meteor, it was a new American weapon. For some reason America wanted to attack Russia but instead of using one of their 20 megaton nukes they decided on something that would break glass for a few miles.
          A lot of people also believe it was the large meteor thats suppose to pass by earth and NASA lied about it missing to surprise russia

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            A lot of people also believe it was the large meteor thats suppose to pass by earth and NASA lied about it missing to surprise russia
            Russian don't start that, it will be on Alex Jones website in no time....

Comment

I'm not seeing anything about this on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                yeah Russia doesn't have any astronomers!

Anyway no if that one had hit it would cause considerably more damage.

Comment

"The Chelyabinsk region, about 1,500km (930 miles) east of Moscow, is home to many factories, a nuclear power plant and the Mayak atomic waste storage and treatment centre."

this says it all

meteor my ass

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                    "The Chelyabinsk region, about 1,500km (930 miles) east of Moscow, is home to many factories, a nuclear power plant and the Mayak atomic waste storage and treatment centre."

this says it all

meteor my ass

Comment

dont see to much in the news about dis.Guess not a big deal

Comment

Working...
                      X