No announcement yet.

Scarface Remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
    The only good part of scarface was alpacino's ridiculous accent. Other than that it was frickin boring. The new scarface movie will suck
    stfu man boobs.....

Comment

I was gonna say isn't De Palma's Scarface a remake of the old 1930's movie Scarface in the first place? Or are the two movies completely unrelated.

I don't know, I never watched the old school film.........just the al pacino scarface.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I was gonna say isn't De Palma's Scarface a remake of the old 1930's movie Scarface in the first place? Or are the two movies completely unrelated.

I don't know, I never watched the old school film.........just the al pacino scarface.
        Basic plot is the same but the characters and setting is different.

Comment

I'm interested, but hopefully they get an established character to star as Tony Montana. When Al Pacino starred in Scarface, he already had masterpieces like Godfather I and II, Serpico, Panic In Needle Park, And Justice For All, Scarecrow, and Dog Day Afternoon. He was a very popular and established actor. He already had four Oscar nominations, and was 40 years old at that time.

Comment

Not interested

Comment

this is one great movie that I wouldn't mind getting remade. There was a lot of bad acting in the movie and I felt it could have been a lot better.... though it was still good.

hopefully they don't fuk up the remake.

Comment

I tend to wish that when it came to remakes, that Hollywood would focus more on remaking older films that had great potential but didn't quite work out for whatever reason. Or at least stick with material that actually stands to gain something with modern visual fx. While Spielberg's War of the Worlds was a dud of a movie, I could at least understand the desire to retell an epic sci-fi story with fx that where simply not possible back in the early 60's. But when I see a remake of something like The Hitcher which was only about 20 years old at the time and had nothing that could be improved upon with modern technology, I have to scratch my head at trying to figure out just why they felt the need to churn out a new inferior version.

Comment

Working...
                X