Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Jeremy Jackson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote:8536db8fae="Matt Jensen"]***** u still don't know **** about me. I don't tell peeps on Sherdog cuz Sherdog got my stats all ****ed up, and every1 will get the wrong idea bout me.[/quote:8536db8fae]

wooooooooow.. somone has a ****en bad temper! lol. what happend?

Comment

Nuthin .. im a care-bear... hug me and hearts will pop outta my ass and fly up to the sky for you. c'mon... try it.

Comment

that's someting I would like to see....

Comment

[quote:d531d42c6e="Matt Jensen"]Nuthin .. im a care-bear... hug me and hearts will pop outta my ass and fly up to the sky for you. c'mon... try it.[/quote:d531d42c6e]

LMFAO!!!!!!

Comment

Jeremy, How's it going? When are you fighting again?

Comment

Hey Jeremy Nice to see you here, hope you had a nice thanksgiving and have a good christmas, Hows Your mom doing? She sends me funny jokes in my e-mail all the time. Have a nice christmas too to you and your mother if I dont get the chance to write.

Comment

LOL KimuraMan, you better stay safe over there, give my love & gratitude to the troops! And if you see Osama Bin laden................
                [size=18:c272c169b2]shoot his ass off for me![/size:c272c169b2] :twisted:

Comment

I have a big fight coming soon. Hopefully I'll see you all there. Whats up Big Matt! I've heard a lot about you.

scorpion

Comment

Is the fight with Joker still on?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X