No announcement yet.

I have come to the conclusion that Broner would give Thurman a boxing lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it happen.
    We already seen Broner get mauled and bullied inside, now I want to see him get picked apart and broken down from distance.

Comment

If Broner lands enough hard shots on Thurman sure, but also Thurman moves well and is bigger than Broner, this fight is 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
        im not a fan of broner but he gets hated on so much I feel that people forget he's a pretty good boxer. this would actually be a good matchup imo
        exactly. The way he gets treated on here is crazy, but he does have some of it coming to him. He's still a really good fighter, he just has a couple flaws (punch output and foot movement) that are fixable.

That said, One Time claps him.

Comment

Well one time likes to sit back and pick his shots.. this gives Broner more time to think and counter. Its pressure guys that truly trouble Broner... even Malignaggi tried to throw in volume and pressure Broner.. it didnt really work cuz the guy is a gnat.. but yeah. I still probably pick Thurman, guy has more momentum at this point.. but my opinion may change depending on how Broner accounts himself vs Molina. Thats assuming he doesnt just stay at 140.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that you don't know what your talking about..

Thurman would beat down broner just like Maidana did..

Broner gets hit by everybody: ponce, Rees, Pauli... But those guys have no power.. Maidana does and you saw how that turned out...

Broner ain't rolling with no punches.. He ain't james toney or Floyd mayweather.. He is a poser, trying to ride Floyd's coat tails to the top

Comment

unless AB learns to move his feet as much as he moves his mouth, he stands no chance of beating KT IMO. AB flat footed in front of KT spells disaster for AB. should AB improve his defense, he could and would be a nightmare for KT. if they fought tomorrow, my money would be on KT to win.

Comment

Broner does not agree with you. WHY do you think he went to 140????

Comment

Working...
                X