Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The American's "switch up" style and speed is too much for the Europeans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The American's "switch up" style and speed is too much for the Europeans.

With the exception of Taylor, Ward and Dirrell have managed to sweep through this tournament with their exceptional style and speed.

Of course, Dirrell lost to Froch who should've actually lost himself but I'm sure most agree Direll won.

eddie chambers disagrees

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
      With the exception of Taylor, Ward and Dirrell have managed to sweep through this tournament with their exceptional style and speed.

Of course, Dirrell lost to Froch who should've actually lost himself but I'm sure most agree Direll won.
      yet arthur made dirrell cry last nite...watch this video if u dont believe me..watch near the end as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uF6p...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        yet arthur made dirrell cry last nite...watch this video if u dont believe me..watch near the end as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uF6p...layer_embedded
        he was crying because arthur got Dq'd, they were tears of joy but he was still having a migraine so he had a frown instead of a smile

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
          he was crying because arthur got Dq'd, they were tears of joy but he was still having a migraine so he had a frown instead of a smile
          no even before they told him that arthur got DQ he was saying to his trainer " *sniffs* i got KOd man..."

Comment

eddie chambers disagrees
            I didn't know Chambers was in the SMW tournament....................damn, must've missed that.............

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
              I didn't know Chambers was in the SMW tournament....................damn, must've missed that.............
              i was referring to the title, which didn't specify

Comment

A DQ win over a boxer who is comfortable at MW and has how very few fights at SMW.

Comment

i was referring to the title, which didn't specify
                  But my post did, which you must have not read.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    no even before they told him that arthur got DQ he was saying to his trainer " *sniffs* i got KOd man..."
                    nah , the germans heard wrong , he was crying because someone called him a coward , if you listen closely , gary shaw verifies it in an article here

Comment

Working...
                    X