Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito didn't make fun of Roach's illness..Rios did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Yes he did, so did Rios. We all saw the video you fukin idiot! So what, now you are gonna try and convince people that he was not making fun of Freddie Roach even though he was caught on video doing it? Or is this something his trainer told him to do and he had no idea that it was bad?
    Just like he was caught loading his gloves, and he claimed his trainer put the plaster in there without him knowing?
    I'm just saying, for me, it seems that Margo didn't really make fun the illness. But he is a twat.

Rios did, because he's a ******ed fella.

Comment

Margarito didn’t have fun of it, he clown on it

Comment

shows how much class mesi****s have!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
          Whoa! There is no call for that!

It has nothing to do with margaresto being Mexican. It has to do with margaresto being an unpolished piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Yes he did, so did Rios. We all saw the video you fukin idiot! So what, now you are gonna try and convince people that he was not making fun of Freddie Roach even though he was caught on video doing it? Or is this something his trainer told him to do and he had no idea that it was bad?
            Just like he was caught loading his gloves, and he claimed his trainer put the plaster in there without him knowing?
            I made the same point in another thread. He's probably thinking that his Eddie Murphy 'It wasn't me' routine will stick if he repeats it enough no matter how many times he abuses that lie.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
              Red K sent...Margarito is American, born in Torrence, California you ignorant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
                I'm just saying, for me, it seems that Margo didn't really make fun the illness. But he is a twat.

Rios did, because he's a ******ed fella.
                He does look and talk like one...no, seriously, Rios really acts like a ****** the way he talks and his looks.

I'm not saying this because he made fun of Roach, i don't care about that at all. Doesn't affect me but Rios...he talks ******ed.

Is it allowed in boxing?

Comment

Working...
                X