No announcement yet.

Getting tired of haymon fighters hyping up their bum opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting tired of haymon fighters hyping up their bum opponents

These dudes sign to fight duds,bums,cab drivers and try hyping them up.its such an insult to hardcore and casual fans.

Haymon has all his fighters on the D level circuit

Yup. I've seen it from Stevenson and quillin lately..it's pathetic. Pbc has over 200 fighters. There are no excuses for the mismatches considering the matchups that are easy to make considering all these guys say they will fight whoever Al puts in front of them.

Comment

He manages most of the best welterweights and they almost never fight each other. How is that supposed to be good for boxing?

Comment

PBC can be good for boxing but it's been an utter failure for real boxing fans with the amount of mismatches they've put on. What's the point of free boxing if I'm not going to see a good fight?

Comment

He manages over 200 boxers. If he works 40 hours a week Then each boxer gets an average of 12 minutes of his time a week. If I was a good boxer I would want more attention than that from my manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            PBC can be good for boxing but it's been an utter failure for real boxing fans with the amount of mismatches they've put on. What's the point of free boxing if I'm not going to see a good fight?
            I don't even bother catching any of their fights unless it's a big one (Leo-Mares).

Comment

I was honestly kind of excited for some quality opposition at first and was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt, but the matchmaking is so egregious I don't even bother looking for PBC events anymore.

The fact that Quillin vs Jacobs is far and away the best fight it has on the horizon (is it even on the horizon?) is pretty sad.

Comment

BBBBBut, it's Johnny Dudshocker or something doe!

Comment

Easy, don't watch. Low ratings sends a better message than all of the constant b*tching and moaning from the same posters with the same old agenda.

Comment

Exactly,im not watching.
                    Rather watch hs football.

Rather go to a drive in movie.

Wilder quillen are jokes. Spence hasnt fought anyone of note. Thurman is dogged.
                    Floyd fought berto for crying kut loud and they over hyoe all their opponents. Best fight so far has been porter vs broner. And that was a catchweight in which they hopes porter was severly drained.

Pbc is garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X