Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl sentenced to gang rape by 13 savages in india after being found cheating..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a thread here a couple months ago about "a rape festival" in India. It was obviously (well maybe not) a fake but reading headlines like this every other week, it's almost believable...

I wonder, is the rape problem in India a current phenomenon or has widespread rape been going on for decades, centuries in this country? Is there an uptick or has it always been this way? Maybe it's just getting more publicity because of our media saturated society...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      There was a thread here a couple months ago about "a rape festival" in India. It was obviously (well maybe not) a fake but reading headlines like this every other week, it's almost believable...

I wonder, is the rape problem in India a current phenomenon or has widespread rape been going on for decades, centuries in this country? Is there an uptick or has it always been this way? Maybe it's just getting more publicity because of our media saturated society...
      I think its more likely that it just gets reported more now. India is a developing country, economically and socially, more women are getting educated and can express their anger at stories like this.

At least thats how it appears

Comment

Better look out for that semen demon. They should at least be human and allow everything but ****. Shes not a poontang star you know.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I been to India recently and they treat women like second class citizens, but they threat them like goddesses compared to neighboring Pakistan where mass rape goes unreported because the woman are violently punished for being rape victims. Supporters of what goes on in Pakistan are the first to point fingers at India.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
            I been to India recently and they treat women like second class citizens, but they threat them like goddesses compared to neighboring Pakistan where mass rape goes unreported because the woman are violently punished for being rape victims. Supporters of what goes on in Pakistan are the first to point fingers at India.
            Full of errors. Firstly, women in both states get a raw deal. These were Indian tribals - and much like the tribals in Pakistan, they are grossly backward.

However, in developed and settled areas - you are just chatting jazz. Even this Indian paper acknowledges that.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...tan-ari-sarker

Middle class women in Pakistan, like their Indian counterparts, have enjoyed progress and success. Pakistan has had a female PM, female FM, female state bank governor, women can serve in the Pakistani military and police...

The issues exist in rural and other backward areas.

Comment

So whilst urban women are making some progress in South Asia, the whole region needs of dose of women's lib and affirmative action.

Comment

Working...
              X