Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNDEFEATED: The Greatest Weigh-In Of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gino, me, D-Weins, Wiley Hyena. Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton was the absolute climax of this site. I have never ever had more fun here than the buildup to that fight my old friend.

Comment

Look at all those Hall-of-Famers on that stage!

Barrera, Delahoya, Hopkins, Mosley, Mayweather, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Gino, me, D-Weins, Wiley Hyena. Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton was the absolute climax of this site. I have never ever had more fun here than the buildup to that fight my old friend.
        It's because Pac fans did not exist then. The worst fans at that time IMO was the Calzaghe bunch and even they where nowhere near as bad as these noob pac fan that have infested this site... However that train has crashed but still on the track and on fire. In due time it will derail completely and they will leave. Maybe the site will get back to it's old ways?
        Last edited by WESS; 09-15-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          Look at all those Hall-of-Famers on that stage!

Barrera, Delahoya, Hopkins, Mosley, Mayweather, etc...
          lol, waiting for a pac fan who wasn't even watching boxing at that point to start crying about the last name you mentioned.
          Last edited by WESS; 09-15-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Lewis Tyson was pretty good

That was when boxing still mattered. The sheer amount of tension for that one was huge. Those were big men. When Tyson was charging Lennox, people literally thought he was going to attempt to kill Lennox. Not one person thought it was an act.

Sadly Lewis punched him in the face.
            But the entire Lewis-Tyson weigh ins where the lightning was black and the only light was shined on the fighter himself was very well done. Two legendary heavyweights (the last of an very good era), was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              It's because Pac-tards did not exist then. The worst fans at that time IMO was the Calzaghe bunch and even they where nowhere near as bad as these noob pac-tarded morons that have infested this site... However that train has crashed but still on the track and on fire. In due time it will derail completely and they will leave. Maybe the site will get back to it's old ways?
              think of it like the broomsticks in fantasia. You cut a Hatton fan in half and it turns into two pacfans with half as much boxing knowledge. Cut those in half and you have 4 pacstans with 1/4the knowledge of a Hatton fan. Fast forward to 2012 and voila NSB as it is today

Comment

I remember Wiley Hyena posting angry college dissertation length rants on the lead up to the fight, lol. T'was a fun time.

Comment

makes me wanna go re-watch the fight now

Comment

UK has the best fans hands down.

Comment

odl vs mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X