Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Colazo drops the N-Bomb on Floyd Mayweather through Twitter!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    he actually spelled it n i g g e r s, but i couldnt put that in because it was censored......
    In that case I need to see proof.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinfan#1 View Post
      I'm sure he didn't mean it in a racist way, so please don't blow it out of proportion.......

If Mayweather gets upset for this than he should fight Collazo next...

Collazo would be more than happy to take an ass whopping from Floyd and just watch his bank account rise.

Comment

Puerto Ricans consider themselves black i think,So they can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
          In that case I need to see proof.
          check the link the op gave, he spelled it n i g g a s.... lets not make a big deal out of it

Comment

Originally posted by bob marley View Post
            oh...he spelled it with the "er"...wow
            Man, the word is a big joke..

The white man or English man, whatever you know, created it and people of color started using it and now they want it back. It's a crime in the white community if your heard saying it. You know how many times White
            people use the word behind closed doors? There's probable a mill saying
            it right now..

PRPP

Comment

i thought ricans loved their black brothers... 75% of puerto rico will not approve of this.mass sacrifice perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Collazo would be more than happy to take an ass whopping from Floyd and just watch his bank account rise.
                hey i think mayweather easily beats him, but i would consider this a legitimate fight if it were to happen, especially since the other p4p is fightin Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by boxinfan#1 View Post
                  check the link the op gave, he spelled it n i g g a s.... lets not make a big deal out of it
                  Yeah, it would have been really random for Collazo to just call Floyd a n!gg.er out of now where.

Comment

man, he must still be pissed at the berto decision.........dont blame him tbh.....

Comment

Puerto Ricans in New York frequently use that word, or so I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X