• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid match up.

Comment

Please no!!!

Comment

Am I a sick individual for loving this idea?

They are making these circus freak fights with no regard for weight divisions. Action figure super heroes and ****.

Comment

Marquez is going to take a tune up fight first, then maybe fight cotto, this is no blow out this man has beaten great fighters and he fought pac man better then cotto, fought a very good fight against mayweather which people give him no credit for! But he gave mayweather fits!! Marquez punches very hard and sharper then Canelo, Bradley said Marquez and pac punch about the same except pac has a little more snap on his punches!!

Plus you don't know how cotto will react at 150

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            As long as there is no drug testing then i give marquez a chance
            being roided out of his mind didnt help him against Timbo and wont help him against Cotto, who is probably on the juice too atm

Comment

Originally posted by tuts View Post
              Marquez is going to take a tune up fight first, then maybe fight cotto, this is no blow out this man has beaten great fighters and he fought pac man better then cotto, fought a very good fight against mayweather which people give him no credit for! But he gave mayweather fits!! Marquez punches very hard and sharper then Canelo, Bradley said Marquez and pac punch about the same except pac has a little more snap on his punches!!

Plus you don't know how cotto will react at 150
              WHAT!!!
              Did you see that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                being roided out of his mind didnt help him against Timbo and wont help him against Cotto, who is probably on the juice too atm
                Yeah but tim was pretty much on his bike the whole time. I thought it was a close fight

Comment

I would like to see it just because they can still actually get into the ring and fight. Regardless of what either fighter has left in the tank, they are both still in fighting shape. Then we dont have to think about the what if factor..

Comment

JMM needs to either retire or do the 5th fight with Pacquiao, and really that's it.

Comment

Here are the talks in a nutshell:

Marquez's side: Will you demand random-blood testing?...

Comment

Working...
                      X