No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs deserve a title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    On a side note what the hell happened to Pirog? Is he retired? I forgot all about the guy.
    He agreed to fight Golovkin and got stripped of his WBO belt for it. The WBO belt went to Ndam, who lost it to Quillin. Meanwhile, Pirog severely injured his back in training and got replaced by Proksa. Pirog has pretty much not been heard from since.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      On a side note what the hell happened to Pirog? Is he retired? I forgot all about the guy.
      He keeps trying to come back, but keeps reinjuring his back. Last I heard,he might retire

Comment

Some horrible irony - Pirog fights Jacobs, Danny later has a tumor on his spine and had to retire. Now Jacobs is back, Pirog might have to retire due to his back and Jacobs is close to getting a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          He's a good fighter but he needs to fight the gatekeeper in his division...Rosado. He has been fighting a bunch of cans lately.
          After the Lomachenko ****... why even ask this question? The answer is obviously that it doesn't matter

Comment

I think he deserves a fight with quillin, but no matter how this plays out, it cant go well for quillin. Either he wins and people dont like him becuase he beat up a nice guy with such a touching story, or he loses vs a massive under dog and is considered a fraud.

Its a fight id like to see, but i doubt we will.

Comment

Jacobs would beat seven shades of chocolate out of Quillin's ass. I'd like to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
                Jacobs would beat seven shades of chocolate out of Quillin's ass. I'd like to see that fight.
                Just hit you with some Choc K.

Comment

i would love to see this fight, but there is no way its gunna get set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Just hit you with some Choc K.
                    I'm telling ya. When Danny J hits Petey Q with the toast, it's gonna be down for the count for Skid Chocolate.

PS: Thank you for the Choc K. Damn all this talk about counts and chocolate got me craving some Count Chocula.

Comment

Damn, they serve that stuff in fresh bowls in vending machines across Japan.

Comment

Working...
                      X