Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Of course they're not the same fighters from the first fight.

Marg took a lot of years off Cotto's career in that first fight and vice versa.

Marg just didn't have his additives this time, that's all.
    so then tell me how a "crack" changes shape.

I don't see how a crack can turn a line curving downward, into a circle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      look at who did the most damage. Who connected with more power shots?
      Margarito looked like a clueless amateur in there.

I guess you feel jmm was running from pac too. I don't , but apparently you do.
      When did JMM go across the ENTIRE ring in two hops? NEVER.

Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
        Have some class, NOBODY deserves shit like that.

The people that wishes things like these on those "scumbags" are "scumbags" themselves.

You are exactly what you hate.

Go to your mirror now, and look into the face of a cowardly scumbag.
        wow. noone deserves ending up poor and broke?
        what if your fortune is made due to being a cheat?

Well. I hope he ends up broke. I'll hope for his wife to divorce him first and get some of the money first tho.

Comment

• Just give Cotto his damn props. He was outboxing Margarito and yall still with the excuses. Why even order the damn fight if you were going to come in here b!tching? Take it for what it is. An indication Margarito is done as a top boxer, his eye will never be the same. Drop it already and look at the big picture.

....Margarito vs Martinez II? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Margarito fans just can't win LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by I Am View Post
            When did JMM go across the ENTIRE ring in two hops? NEVER.

Try again.
            who did more damage?
            who got outclassed?
            who lost 9 rounds?
            whos eye made the EXPERT (you know, the educated one) decide he was in danger?
            who won?

cotto outclassed margarito. The fact that you guys are trying to point to aggression (clueless aggression, running forward while hitting jack ****) as some sort of factor in this fight is clueless at best.
            I knew you guys wouldn't man up and admit your guy got outclassed. You guys are just as bad as the pacfanatics on this site.

Better know though that your guy is done. Hes finished. And if he ever fights a half-legit fighter again hes going to end up blind.
            And he will only be remembered as a cheat who got caught and then got outclassed for the rest of his career.

Comment

Well. I hope he ends up broke. I'll hope for his wife to divorce him first and get some of the money first tho.
              Why wish misfortune upon someone that has done NOTHING, to you.

That's like wishing for someone to get cancer.

You don't do or say that type of shit.

Comment

Watching his wife panic surrounded by a crowd of PR's made me LOL so damn hard.. It's a farce of the original fight in every which way

Comment

• Why can't people just admit that Cotto fought a better fight than the 1st one?

He fought a beautiful fight, end of story. Margarito did what he always does Cotto's movement troubled him.

First fight was a legit loss for Cotto.

This fight was a loss for Margarito.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
                    Why wish misfortune upon someone that has done NOTHING, to you.

That's like wishing for someone to get cancer.

You don't do or say that type of shit.
                    financial status have nothing to do with health.
                    Being broke and getting cancer is not the same thing.

In my eyes Margarito made his money from cheating. So it's only apt that it is taken away from him.

Done nothing to me? Big ****ing deal. I'm not exactly sitting around having neutral feelings towards pedophiles either.

Comment

who did more damage?
                      who got outclassed?
                      who lost 9 rounds?
                      whos eye made the EXPERT (you know, the educated one) decide he was in danger?
                      who won?

cotto outclassed margarito. The fact that you guys are trying to point to aggression (clueless aggression, running forward while hitting jack ****) as some sort of factor in this fight is clueless at best.
                      I knew you guys wouldn't man up and admit your guy got outclassed. You guys are just as bad as the pacfanatics on this site.

Better know though that your guy is done. Hes finished. And if he ever fights a half-legit fighter again hes going to end up blind.
                      And he will only be remembered as a cheat who got caught and then got outclassed for the rest of his career.
                      And what does this entire post have to do with taking 2 hops and going across an entire 20X20 ring?

Comment

Working...
                      X