No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked Garcia. Meant Crawford.

The last poll option has something to do with that.

I like Garcia a lot. Think Crawford takes it. Don't see it happening at '35 though, with Crawford saying that this was his last fight at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
      You hate Mexicans for some reason.

And I don't hate Cubans. I don't care for Yuriorkis Gamboa, Erislandy Lara, or the 5 or so Cuban fans on here.
      You are attributing a winning poll to five Cubans on here? Psh!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I picked Garcia. Meant Crawford.

The last poll option has something to do with that.

I like Garcia a lot. Think Crawford takes it. Don't see it happening at '35 though, with Crawford saying that this was his last fight at the weight.
        I'm a bit buzzed myself.

Didn't Mikey say he would move up eventually also? It was a while ago so I can't really be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          When was it ever implied that I 'hate Mexicans'

Please show me. I'm dying to know
          Ain't nobody got time fo' that!

Comment

Crawford looked scary tonight. I would pick him to win, but i wouldn't be shocked if Garcia pulled it off. It would be a completely different fight from what we saw tonight much more tactical.

Edit: Meant to vote for beer

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              You are attributing a winning poll to five Cubans on here? Psh!
              Except I didn't attribute Crawford winning the poll to you. I said you're scorned. I don't think you would vote for a Mexican on here if your life depended on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                Except I didn't attribute Crawford winning the poll to you. I said you're scorned. I don't think you would vote for a Mexican on here if your life depended on it.
                Yes I did. I predicted Canelo would beat Trout although my official scorecard had Trout up by a few rounds.

Comment

Man I REALLY like Mikey too but I think Crawford has the grit and versatility to beat Mikey especially with both of them knowing what happened to each other in their fight in the AMs together.

I could see Mikey winning the first 3 rounds then Crawford just really brings the fight to him in a technical aggressive manner and starts to take over. But Mikey was throwing up trying to make Featherweight and he's still pretty big as a Super Feather.. Arum talked about Mikey versus Pacquiao so its no question that Garcia will eventually move up in weight. Arum probably wants Crawford to vacant the belt so Mikey could win it.

Comment

Garcia loses to anybody with speed and power !! Hank Lundy , Gamboa, and Terrace Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Crawford impressed the hell out of me tonight. As you can see in my sig, I picked against him. The way he kept his composure after the first 4 rounds (which I thought he lost 3 of) was great. Garcia vs Crawford is a toss up and it better get made for the end of the year!
                      trust me Garcia want fight Crawford and he's moving up as well to try and fight pacquaio. he wouldn't fight Gamboa so why would he fight a bigger more dangerous CRAWFORD.

Comment

Working...
                      X