No announcement yet.

Why don't call Broner cherry picker???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Yeah, I can't stand the punk. You can tell that he is going to grab and run, meaning he has no intention of moving up and fighting in 140 or 147. He wants to grab some easy paydays and retire undefeated where he is at.

He is already talking about how he has enough money to support his family and he doesn't plan on staying around for too long in boxing. Posters here think he will rule all the way up to 154, I think he will retire after his first loss or get out in a year or so.
    That was influenced by Floyd in their meeting. Broner stopped calling out the big boys after that meeting, if you have noticed. I like the guy because of his performance in the ring, but he's beginning to get infected by Floyd's ducking behavior.

Comment

give the haters time they are still pre occupied by floyd

Comment

who did your favorite fighter fight when he was 22?

Comment

I like Broner, but I think that Rees isn't a decent fight. at LW have same decent fighters like Miguel Vazquez (in my opinion is much beter than De Marco), Burns. I dont know if Burns duck Broner, but in 130 he doesn't fight against Uchiyama, Burgos, Roman Martinez. But beyond that, what I mean is that he callout great fighters and fights against Rees. true he is young, but these same things Canelo is criticized that I do not mind that the champions have to fight the best, and if you call to fight the best do not fight against Rees.

Comment

He didt do nuffins. He only young.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
              Broner is popular, he talks about Marquez, Guerrero, Pacquiao. But fight against Rees. Who is Rees???
              Its happening now. Give him a few more fights...or by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                I like Broner, but I think that Rees isn't a decent fight. at LW have same decent fighters like Miguel Vazquez (in my opinion is much beter than De Marco), Burns. I dont know if Burns duck Broner, but in 130 he doesn't fight against Uchiyama, Burgos, Roman Martinez. But beyond that, what I mean is that he callout great fighters and fights against Rees. true he is young, but these same things Canelo is criticized that I do not mind that the champions have to fight the best, and if you call to fight the best do not fight against Rees.
                If he is fighting regualrly, then he will get these fights. He must stay busy though or he will lose credibility and momentum..a la Floyd.

Comment

he just beat the brakes off DeMarco
                  he's entitled to a soft touch while he waits for a bigger fight
                  Burns and Vazquez are fighting, Broner can face the winner after Rees
                  if he takes another soft fight instead, then criticize him

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    This. People are criticizing him professionally because they don't like his personality. Same old bull****. Are we forgetting he offered to step in and fight Burns and they said they needed more time?

Cherry pickers don't chase down the best guys in the division. People on NSB are mad because Broner dominates fighters that they love easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      Gotta agree with this. He is catching a lot of crap because people are drawing comparison's to FMJ, and in the context of this forum it makes sense because the bumsniffing floydiots have kind of adopted him......but he ISNT Floyd. FLoyd has done what he has done with his career and thats on him and its why he doesnt have any neutral support, just a bunch of dribbling, and almost unfailingly racist 'superfans'.
                      Broner is starting to realise his potential and the DeMarco win was brilliant given the stage he is at.

Sometimes fan logic really leaves you shaking your head...its like people(again, floydiots pushing their agenda) crediting other fighters than JMM for his win over MP. Floyd has been given that by proxy and even Tim Bradley has managed to increase his margin of 'victory' since manny planked. Arseholes!!!!

Let the kid grow, judge him on his deeds and not other fighters completely unrelated to him. As of now he has done remarkably well, lets hope he keeps it up and lets keep our minds open.

Comment

Working...
                      X