Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Felix Trinidad today. How many weight classes can he rule? If any?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the option for none? mayweather can handle him.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      without his wraps? none.... with his wraps? none but he beats acouple champs here and there
      lol he had to rewrap his hands for a fight and now hes labeled haha. love clowns

Comment

He'd beat everyone from 147-154 Martinez would match up well if he could keep Trinidad moving and off balance he might win if he walks into to many left hooks it's over.

Berto would die Ortiz would have another broken jaw cotto would get rocked so many times they'd stop it Floyd would be to little at both weights but he could out box him at 147 at 154 Trinidad is way to big if cotto could push him around Felix damn sure would.
        Angulo Kirkland and Canelo would be good for as long as they last I see him beating all of them with Canelo being the toughest.

GGG if his power is a great as everyone says (never seen him fight) he could score a flash kd here or there but how would his chin hold up?

If pwill was still around 08-09 version it might be a good fight depending on if he can take the punches I know he had a great chin but it's Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          :|... Pirog?

Come on....

Sergio at either 154 and 160 would be a really nice match up..potentially. I could see him getting outboxed ala de la hoya fight minus the running...

Canelo tito would be a firefight.

Pac would get KOd. Tito way too big. Cotto would get KOd. Angulo KOd. Vanes KOd. Bundrage highlight reel KOd. Bradley KOd. Ortrees KOd. Berto KOd. Paulie KOd. Floyd outpoints him at 147...Not sure at 154. Chavez Jr is enormous... he has a shot as unskilled as he is. GGG has so much power that he's in any fight as long as his opponent is throwing. Sturm loses. Geale would be interesting.

I do think he could stop all the youngsters at 147, no question about it. Career suicide if they'd have thrown them in against Tito.

I think chavez would get stopped. Hes huge but hes not hard to hit. He has a chance at stopping tito but he sure as hell isnt winning a UD. Mayorga had an iron jaw and tito stopped him with a hook to the body, I think he can stop chavez too

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
            lol he had to rewrap his hands for a fight and now hes labeled haha. love clowns
            sorry, I don't support cheaters or fighter who intend to cheat

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              He'd beat everyone from 147-154 Martinez would match up well if he could keep Trinidad moving and off balance he might win if he walks into to many left hooks it's over.

Berto would die Ortiz would have another broken jaw cotto would get rocked so many times they'd stop it Floyd would be to little at both weights but he could out box him at 147 at 154 Trinidad is way to big if cotto could push him around Felix damn sure would.
              Angulo Kirkland and Canelo would be good for as long as they last I see him beating all of them with Canelo being the toughest.

GGG if his power is a great as everyone says (never seen him fight) he could score a flash kd here or there but how would his chin hold up?

If pwill was still around 08-09 version it might be a good fight depending on if he can take the punches I know he had a great chin but it's Trinidad.
              I think floyd of today would loose to trinidad he gets hit more than he used to, though still hard to hit. He also has been fighting more aggressive and that with titos size and his age would cause him problems.

Comment

Mayweather could beat Trinidad riding away on his bike. He's the only guy who makes it to 12.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  sorry, I don't support cheaters or fighter who intend to cheat

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post

LOL OMG Watch the Proska fight ASAP. GGG was a BEAST in there.

Comment

Tito would rule 147- 154 without a doubt.

He'd also beat most guys 160 pretty easily.

Him versus Martinez would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X