No announcement yet.

Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    It's counter-productive on their part. All it achieves is alerting the West to the threat they pose thus ensuring their own demise.
    I was thinking the same thing. It really illustrates how powerless they are, US bombs them, they behead a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Did I not just say territory and power?
      Yea because that territory is thought to be holy......for fuks sake man.

Bronze age nonsense fuels these people into believing this stuff. Other wise, who would give a fuk about that useless land in the middle of the desert.

I mean fight for like beach front property in Malibu or Hawaii, not in some desert.

Comment

Who the fuk in their right mind goes to these cesspit's thinking everything will turn out fine and dandy?

Naive white middle class suburbanites sheltered from reality that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I was thinking the same thing. It really illustrates how powerless they are, US bombs them, they behead a guy.
          If they were smart, they'd avoid any confrontation with the West but they're idiots who will ultimately end up dead having achieved nothing.

I said this would happen years ago. America and Israel's actions created an army of refugees and hardened Islamic Soldiers.
          What's happening in Iraq and Syria has absolutely nothing to do with Israel.

Comment

[QUOTE=Weebler I;149065

What's happening in Iraq and Syria has absolutely nothing to do with Israel.[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure. Israel are always interwoven as the sponsors or victims of terrorism and whilst they might have been happy to see Syria fall, once ISIS take up land and mindshare in Jordan, we then have 2 of the most bat**** lunatics squaring off with each other.
            That's when the world gets sucked into a cluster fcuk and the stock markets tank.

Comment

I said this would happen years ago. America and Israel's actions created an army of refugees and hardened Islamic Soldiers.

When you mistreat a group of people severely, they tend to severely fight back.

Islam is not the cause, regardless of how the Media wants to spin it. Religion is not what gives these men strength, it's the hatred they feel for the ones who massacred their people.
              This is the silliest excuse for them I have heard yet. Are America and Israel are the reason they do honor killings and stone rape victims to death too?

Comment

Iraq before U.S invasion: A country under a dictatorial government sunníe (Hussein), but without a civil war. Also, a country with low rate of terrorist attacks and weak extremist islamic groups.

Iraq after U.S invasion: A country under a civil war, with the world highest rate of terrorist attacks and powerful extremist islamic groups that have the intention to form an Islamic state and threaten the Western world.

Yeah, but it's only a Religion issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielmolilulu View Post
                  Iraq before U.S invasion: A country under a dictatorial government sunníe (Hussein), but without a civil war. Also, a country with low rate of terrorist attacks and weak extremist islamic groups.

Iraq after U.S invasion: A country under a civil war, with the world highest rate of terrorist attacks and powerful extremist islamic groups that have the intention to form an Islamic state and threaten the Western world.

Yeah, but it's only a Religion issue ?
                  Iraq before U.S. invasion=mass graves as a result of ethnic cleansing

Iraq after U.S. Invasion=mass graves as a result of ethnic cleansing

Before:
                  http://www.brookesnews.com/062407iraqgraves.html

After:
                  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09...rimes-in-iraq/

Comment

Destroying ISIS as a conventional military force would be relatively easy. But ultimately you can't destroy religious fanaticism with bombs.

The problems in the Middle East are social and economic in nature. There are multiple states that are severely oppressive and massively unequal in economic terms. Such societies inevitably produce angry young men, it has always been the same throughout human history. Religion becomes a vehicle for the expression of rage in that context, and is in many respects incidental to the deeper problem.

It's also somewhat farcical to be wringing our hands en masse over ISIS while Saudi Arabia remains a steadfast Western ally. In Saudi Arabia, 19 people were beheaded last month, one of whom was executed for being a Sorcerer.

But Saudi Arabia is not only a brutally repressive hellhole, it is also the country that funds the insane Islamic sect of Salafism that is adopted by groups like ISIS. Saudi Arabia bankrolls these groups. Unless you tackle Saudi Arabia and th Salafism it sponsors everything else is just pissing in the wind. Groups like ISIS will come and go, but the fundamental problems that produce groups like them will remain.

Comment

World War 3 in the future = all countries vs. Islamists trying to take over

Comment

Working...
                      X