No announcement yet.

Just watched Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah

Finally got around to watch this fight and i gotta say Danny Garcia is underrated by a lot of people on here. Dude is top 10 P4P material. Anyone?

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
    Finally got around to watch this fight and i gotta say Danny Garcia is underrated by a lot of people on here. Dude is top 10 P4P material. Anyone?

Throwing a hard right non stop is P4P material to you lol, not to mention it was against a old shot judah who actually started beating up on Garcia in the later rounds.

All Garcia has is power

Comment

Garcia made hard work of beating an old Judah who hurt him late. This deserves a PFP spot?

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
        I agree people on here always talk crap n say he's going to lose but all he does is win

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Garcia made hard work of beating an old Judah who hurt him late. This deserves a PFP spot?
          N he also put to sleep the man everyone said would school him in khan. By that time no one gave garcia a shot. Also that version of judah is much better than the one who quit vs khan he actually had heart n didnt give up

Comment

Tell him to beat Lucas and I'll at least be willing to consider him as a good fighter. Let's start with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              He's supposed to knock the guy out in the middle rounds. He goes 12 hard rounds instead.

"I'm really impressed!"

"What about you saying Judah was easy work?"

"LOL, go suck Matthysse's balls some more, hater!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                I agree people on here always talk crap n say he's going to lose but all he does is win
                What fights besides Khan did "everyone say he's going to lose?"

Comment

Why are people calling Judah shot he's top 10 prob squeeze in at #5

Comment

Originally posted by Thad.Castle View Post

Throwing a hard right non stop is P4P material to you lol, not to mention it was against a old shot judah who actually started beating up on Garcia in the later rounds.

All Garcia has is power
                    This is what i'm talking about. He kind of looks crude to an untrained eye but Danny has a lot of wrinkles in his game and does a lot of subtle things people don't pick up on. Not to mention he is mentally tough as they come. He's top 10 P4P no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X