No announcement yet.

Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Holy smoke I thought Floyd was bald like for real, and he kept shaving it down so you can't see where he was bald.

Glad hes back, I can't stand his stalker Broner.
    I kept telling everybody that he wasn't really bald, he just shaves his head cause he wants to. At worse, he has a matured hairline. I kept telling people to look at his dad, Roger and uncle Jeff. Jeff is the worst out of all 4 and even he is not completely bald. Roger's hairline is exactly like it was in the 80's, Floyd Sr's hairline never changed at all. Balding runs in the fam, and apparently Floyd's fam from his paternal side[where he looks like he got all of his traits and looks from] don't suffer from MPB.

Comment

• He looks like He's in a phenominal shape.

And lol @ his mini afro.

It'd be funny if he kept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I kept telling everybody that he wasn't really bald, he just shaves his head cause he wants to. At worse, he has a matured hairline. I kept telling people to look at his dad, Roger and uncle Jeff. Jeff is the worst out of all 4 and even he is not completely bald. Roger's hairline is exactly like it was in the 80's, Floyd Sr's hairline never changed at all. Balding runs in the fam, and apparently Floyd's fam from his paternal side[where he looks like he got all of his traits and looks from] don't suffer from MPB.
        He's balding bro, you can see it in the reflection and that's more than likely why he shaves his head.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 08-04-2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• he should go james harden mode

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Not always, Roy put on a lot of mass when he fought Ruiz and he was still fast as hell and very flexible.
            And remind us of what happened to Roy with all that mass after he moved back down to LHW? I don't like this one bit at all.

Comment

• he looks like SRL actually... if he took the full 3 months in jail, he can fight at middleweight already... dude got huge with "prison food and water"...

Comment

• Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                he looks like SRL actually... if he took the full 3 months in jail, he can fight at middleweight already... dude got huge with "prison food and water"...

Wanna hear a joke about pizza?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  He's balding bro, you can see it in the reflection and that's more than likely why he shaves his head.
                  nah hes not balding. if he shaves his hair as constantly as he does and he still has that much on top, hes not balding. his hairline has receeded, but hes nearly 40, thats pretty natural.

Comment

• Floyd is balding! He looks like Jaimie Foxx in the movie Ali! Haha

Comment

• Doesn't look all that different really. It's not like he went away for several years like Mike, he did a measly 8 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X