Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught On Tape: **** Actor Gets Tazered As He Jumps Off A 50ft Cliff!---->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught On Tape: **** Actor Gets Tazered As He Jumps Off A 50ft Cliff!---->>>

Didn't see the taser.

Comment

More indiscriminate killing of black folks. Another riots needs to happen

Comment

what's his name? wanna see some of his vids

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          Yeah, that's what white middle class kids who listen to Bone Thugs n Harmony need! A race war!

Comment

Your're a white middle class kid in Australia calling for a race war that wont involve any of YOUR people being hurt or killed.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Your're a white middle class kid in Australia calling for a race war that wont involve any of YOUR people being hurt or killed.

Pathetic.
              Please identify we I suggested a race riot, Milton

Why would I suggest something that crazy in a country which blacks are heavily outnumbered.

All you did was copy was squealpiggy said and try to play it out as your own, you fucking fraudster

Again, LA riots were not a race riot since a lot of Mexicans participated in it.

All I suggest was a violent uprising to counter numerous killing of Innocent black folks by power hungry white policemen,

Young girl, bachelor killed on his bucks night and now this.

Comment

Why would I suggest something that crazy in a country which blacks are heavily outnumbered.

All you did was copy was squealpiggy said and try to play it out as your own, you fucking fraudster

Again, LA riots were not a race riot since a lot of Mexicans participated in it.

All I suggest was a violent uprising to counter numerous killing of Innocent black folks by power hungry white policemen,

Did you want to buy a boat?

Comment

saying over powered white policemen? If I'm correct LAPD is full of minoritys even unqualified ones what more do you want?

Comment

Looks like he jumped to stop being tasered.

Comment

Working...
                    X