Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Ricky Hatton rant? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Not even comparable...
    Hatton doesn't treated that guy of yellow chump,******,and cat and dog eater....

And Hatton is a funny guy,Floyd isn't,I never seen Floyd being funny,even the so called by *****s funny"gorilla dog" stuff isn't funny.
    Pull up the part where he said Yellow.
    He didn't say yellow. He said cook that chump. Yellow was never mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      It's interesting how people (myself included) got so upset over floyds rant, yet nobody seemed to care about the things hatton said on HBO. I personally dont think Hatton was out of line, he was clearly joking. I do think Floyd was trying to be funny aswell, he just failed and came of as racist instead which i dont think he is. Maybe their respective popularity plays a part in peoples reaction too.

1:02-1:29

I think they were both trying to be funny, floyd just failed and put his foot in his mouth instead. The lack of thinking on his part allows critisism though.
      Great find!

So what's the difference? Hatton didn't fill up 3 NBS pages and put his sponsors in check because he said that.

See where's the true racism? Floyd's comment reaching even MMA boards (where i first learned about it) and Hatton's being unnoticed up until now!

Floyd did sound more aggressive though but those were both racist at heart. One of them thought he was being funny while i think Floyd is really trying to get under Manny's skin because he's about to fight him.
      Last edited by Allucard; 09-04-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Hatton was joking with Senior who was right there. Come on now, you must know the difference between talking **** to your friend's face when he's laughing, and talking **** behind someone else's back. No comparison. The context of the words make a huge difference.

Some of you guys are just fooling yourselves. Anyone who has grown up African American knows when someone says something that has a racist undertone. You know that if there was film of Hatton or Pac saying what PBF said, but about blacks, you wouldn't need anyone to explain to you what was racist about it.

Comment

great find indeed, I remember watching that live and I wasn't offended by that at all and nobody made a big issue out of it, him and Floyd Sr always joked around (that is probably why he got destroyed lol)

I do think because of all the hate FOR Mayweather, his haters search for even more fuel and reasons to hate the guy even more, so everything that comes out of his mouth they will run with it and try to twist it so I guess they can try to get MORE people to hate him like they do

Comment

That isnt even in the ball park of the same thing. Ricky was taking jabs at FLoyd Sr, and you can tell they liked to joke around with each other. It wasnt a mean spirited video talking about eating cats and dogs and calling him a ******. It was two friends being *******s to each other, like *******s tend to do. Had Floyd said that stuff about Pac while Pac was there and they laughed about it and went back and forth it would be different. You guys are really reaching on this one.
            Last edited by Motofan; 09-04-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Racism is all about the intent. Thats the bottom line

Comment

That is so completely different than what Mayweather did I can't believe you mentioned them in the same sentence. Everyone that agreed that they are similar is a f***ing moron.

First off, you're calling that a rant? Really?

Second, he wasn't insulting anyone, he was joking around with a group of people.

This really the best you got to try and justify Floyd being an ignorant piece of crap?

Comment

hahah who dug this up hatton is harmless hes laughing and joking with ppl not insulting them on a webcam those are his friends they wer havin a good time

Comment

Hatton's a nice guy though.

Comment

There is a big difference between the two. Hatton was joking around, Floyd's rant was full of hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X