Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd wants to beat Marciano's record 50-0, 5th belt for Marquez no more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh forgot 4corners. Honorable mention.

Now the the loyal hardcore flowmos are complete in my thread.

LOVE IT! )

Comment

Who the **** says flowmo and P*ctard anymore???

I'm just honest, but nice argument. How can you complain about a guy who's fighting nothing but top ranked fighters at his weight class.......when your guy has fought one legit fighter since Early 2010???

Difference between you and I.........

I praise any and all fighters who are fighting legit fights. You've never heard me say anything bad about Pac fighting Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Bradley, etc.

Comment

What record ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          The heat is on,regarding Marquez’s questionable speed, power and acne. Nacho wants Marquez out of the picture for the moment, I guess it’s provodnikov and pacman. Just a few months ago Marquez’s wants nothing else but a fifth belt, now they’re singing a different tune, the acne gave them away,

while mayweather sr admitted that Floyd won’t fight pacman till he gets marcianos record, he’s cherry picking his way to it, now we know he won’t take the risk in fighting pacman, can’t face his fear. Pacman knows!

Comment

Love it how you guys are all in one basket. Congregation of flowtards in my thread hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
              Why do mods continue to let you post threads on the same recycle ish? Its not 2010 no more its over!!!!!!!!!
              great thread.

Comment

How old are you my man....Flowmos? what is that.
                You cant be getting no female cheeks with the immaturity you are displaying smmfh!

Comment

Which absolutely means nothing. Knowing Floyd's multiple ducks and cherrypicks.

He's zero is imaginary at best. Pillow gloved Maidana destroyed him , Castillo was robbed cotto bloodied that nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    I love it when the 3 of the faithful minions of Floyd come to my thread and save Floyd all over again. Haha! You guys just spring in to action.

Your like mushrooms that pop out when a Floyd thread is made hehe!
                    You know? You actually talking about yourself and a number of others negative post in these type of threads. I do not think your the one to talk!

I think you were waiting for all the posters with MP sigs to aid your thread with praise

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
                      Which absolutely means nothing. Knowing Floyd's multiple ducks and cherrypicks.

He's zero is imaginary at best. Pillow gloved Maidana destroyed him , Castillo was robbed cotto bloodied that nose.
                      Wow!!! cotto bloodied his nose? Thats it? Daaaamn
                      Maidana Destroyed him? Laughable
                      Castillo? Its ok Bask in your defeat Twice!

Comment

Working...
                      X