Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"ok, you get the car, but now you let Ellerbe sleep with me...ok?"

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      how is that classic--so, take out the words rolls royce and it will read floyd buys his wife a----wtf does that mean? and he didn't buy his wife, maybe you did, but he has been with her for around 5 years--you didn't know? floyd is heavily paid and he's not worried about what you think of him--sorry stop worrying about him--i mean, can you get a girl who is as fine as shantel is?

she is bad as hell--just georgeous---to say the least--lol--
      Well im convinced now

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I feel bad now as i only bought my wife a Ford Focus!hehe
        You cheapstake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          Ok where did you here this? Or did you just pull the numbers out of the air? No way he made close to 65 million imo.
          i didn't hear it---i read it and know it---tecate, reebok, hbo, hbo ppv, 24/7, and a few others sponsored and endorsed him--add to this, he didn't have to pay sanctioning fees--he was guranteed 22 million from the fight alone, before any of the ppv buys---he racked up this fight, trust me---golden boy also paid him as well, seeing how they co-promoted the fight with mayweather promotions--he made bank---yahoo paid him also and they published it online---

i even read he made money from mgm grand for hosting it there---he gets a lot of sponsors--he is a cash cow--no doubt about it---

and even without all of those sponsors, 22 million? gets you a lot of rolls royces---

Comment

Floyd better find himself a competent financial team (business attorney, CPA, CFP, etc.) that he'll actually listen to, otherwise the IRS and banks will be knocking on his door for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Take out the words "a Rolls Royce" from the title and it would still be true
              Damn i dont really like you, Got you on my ignore list but i had to remove you to say " Take a bow son" That's one post here where i had to laugh out loud, Cant even give out anymore green today..Sorry...

Comment

It's his money and he can do whatever he wishes with it. I don't know why people get so worked up (or jealous) about it. He can because he can buy it.

Comment

She's sexy

Comment

The last time he "bought" a luxury car, it turned out he didn't "buy" it, he got it financed at like 30% interest and then had it repoed less than a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
                      Holyfield had made more than 300 millions in his career, more than Floyd will ever dream of

today, he is broke
                      Holyfield just bought 35 bathrooms with 35 toilets......

Thats less than a Rolls Royce but more quantity lol

Comment

Working...
                      X