Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant on Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch, Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling that Bradley is gonna be tough to deal with this year as I doubt he wants to sign an extension with TR....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
      I still don't think that Bradley desserves a rematch with Pac because Pac beat him thoroughly the first time and nobody would even be mentioning a rematch today had Pac not been robbed. Regarding Floyd, nobody should ever tune in to another one of his exhibition fights ever again until he steps in the ring with Manny Pacquiao.
      Floyd would rather fight pac through twitter. Lmfao.
      But I understand why floyd won't fight pac. Bc:
      Pac won't agree to steroid testing; ...i mean...
      Floyds on vacation... I mean
      The split ain't right... I mean
      Pac has to avenge his losses to bradley and JMM...I Mean
      Pac has to leave Top Rank...I mean...
      Forget it...Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        I have a feeling that Bradley is gonna be tough to deal with this year as I doubt he wants to sign an extension with TR....
        Very true. He has rematches wit pac jmm and provodnikov but GB offers floyd khan maidana guererro garcia ortiz broner malignaggi matthyse the list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          The man should be fighting floyd in May for the lineal ww title and $8-10 mil. you'd think about a new promoter as well if y0u missed out on this.

Comment

Would Floyd even fight TB?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Why is everyone speaking up except Bradley? If I was Manny, I wouldn't fight Bradley since he turned down Manny to fight Marquez! Manny should fight Ruslan on a big PPV card, and Bradley can fight Marquez in a rematch on HBO Championship Boxing...NO PPV! Bradley MAN UP! Start speaking for yourself! If you want Manny, say it! If you want Floyd, say it! You're looking real suspect right now my brother!
              That sounds like a lousy PPV. I'm not convinced that fight would be more exciting than Pac-Rios (which sucked). I think they would have to put all four of them (Pac, Bradley, Marquez, Provo) on the same PPV to make it even close to worth it. Top Rank PPV undercards have been terrible!

Bradley really needs to break with TR and either be independent or sign with Golden Boy. So many good fights could be made with Bradley and the 147 fighters in the Golden Boy stable. Thurman-Bradly, Maidana-Bradley, Floyd-Bradley, Alexander-Bradley... oops, jk on that last one

Comment

I don't want Manny or Bradley to re sign with TR. Imagine the fights either guy has lined up with GBP. UUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH........

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                  Would Floyd even fight TB?
                  Why wouldn't he? Oh nevermind, I forgot this is boxingscene. Floyd ducks everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                    Very true. He has rematches wit pac jmm and provodnikov but GB offers floyd khan maidana guererro garcia ortiz broner malignaggi matthyse the list goes on
                    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    The man should be fighting floyd in May for the lineal ww title and $8-10 mil. you'd think about a new promoter as well if y0u missed out on this.
                    I agree with both you guys. I would like to see a pacquiao rematch with a clear winner in this one. Of coarse I'm going for Tim. But after that there is nothing else left for him at TR. Also I wouldn't doubt to get the manny fight that he has to sign an extension. I've been saying that for a couple of weeks.

I would like to see him fight khan and mayweather next year though....

Comment

Bradley vs Pacquiao Is Next, And Pacquiao Wins That Fight Easily Again

Then you have both Mayweather & Marquez who won't fight Pacquiao for his title, but everyone else at 140 & 147 would love that shot. Shows you who has machismo and who doesn't. Think about Provo who is a close friend saying he'd fight Pac, yet Floyd and Marquez want nothing to do with Manny and claim Arum is the excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X