No announcement yet.

if you are married...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you are married...

entering into an affair....have you done it??? Do you think about the consequences before or after the fact???

Originally posted by manasah mauler
    entering into an affair....have you done it??? Do you think about the consequences before or after the fact???
    i'm married and never even thought about it and really don't think that i ever would or could.
    Ghost Jab Ghost Jab tenPt tenPt like this.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
      i'm married and never even thought about it and really don't think that i ever would or could.
      same here although i am not married i am only 14, but would not cheat on my girlfriend

Comment

i think hes doin it and needs sum 1 to relate to,lol,i wouldnt cheat on m girlfriend either

Comment

I think your right azza, yeh its a bad thing to do, hurtful as hell, if you dont like em break up with em or discuss it.

Comment

definately,bein cheated on is 1 of the worse things in the world,so if u are doin it,jus think about it

Comment

Never say never. Anything can happen when emotions are heightened.

Comment

you've got to remember that there all kinds of cheating (one time/one night stand, habitual one night stander, having an ongoing affair, etc.) and all different reasons for cheating (opportunity/very unlikely to get caught, unhappy with sexual relationship with spouse, unhappily married, enjoys sex with other woman without emotional ties, etc.).

as a female, i would never do any of these. if i ever felt tempted, i would probably try to work on my relationship as i would not be tempted if everything was as it should be. in real life i never flirt or even look at other men. it just deosn;t occur to me because i am happy. if i started feeling differently and started noticing other men or flirting, i would know that we needed to work on our relationship. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
                  you've got to remember that there all kinds of cheating (one time/one night stand, habitual one night stander, having an ongoing affair, etc.) and all different reasons for cheating (opportunity/very unlikely to get caught, unhappy with sexual relationship with spouse, unhappily married, enjoys sex with other woman without emotional ties, etc.).

as a female, i would never do any of these. if i ever felt tempted, i would probably try to work on my relationship as i would not be tempted if everything was as it should be. in real life i never flirt or even look at other men. it just deosn;t occur to me because i am happy. if i started feeling differently and started noticing other men or flirting, i would know that we needed to work on our relationship. Just my humble opinion.
                  Yep, its definetly a sign of something going wrong.

I notice every girl in the street.

Sometimes I wish I didnt...

Comment

Originally posted by Rky_Marshymllow
                    Yep, its definetly a sign of something going wrong.

I notice every girl in the street.

Sometimes I wish I didnt...
                    but aren't you single?
                    plus you are young. younger people are still playing the field and tend to cheat more on their g/f or b/f.
                    not all do, but many.

Comment

Working...
                    X