No announcement yet.

Could Women compete with Men in pro boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Women compete with Men in pro boxing

just wondering if its possible.... i mean could an elite women in the same weight division or around manny beat him
    Last edited by RadioCart; 12-13-2013, 12:31 AM.

she prolly could beat manny coz manny is not a woman beater...

Comment

lol they couldn't even compete in baseball and things like that, and you want to see them box men?

Comment

Lol come on man, you serious? The key word is pro boxers, you're talking about professional male boxers, not your average white-collar office worker

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
          just wondering if its possible.... i mean could someone like lucia rijker beat manny pacquiao...

weight divisions are close....and before you laugh this question off, look up highlights of rijker..
          This discussion always comes up... It would be humiliating and criminal to think a pro fighter could compete with a female pro fighter...

Comment

Ann Wolfe or Ronda Rouse vs Charlie Zelenoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              lol they couldn't even compete in baseball and things like that, and you want to see them box men?
              Though I'm not sure if they could compete at a world level they could compete. Though your argument is kind of off due to baseball not having weight classes or anything like that.

Comment

No disrespect TS but that is just a silly question! Women would get battered and literally killed if this were to happen. This is what it would look like, only 10 times worse:

Comment

She already fought a man in Muay Thai

Rare Muy Thai fight - Man VS Woman by mmablogger

Comment

so even if the female boxer was extremely skilled and technical someone like rijker she still lose to pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                    X